Jone's road to redemption will make him MMA's great Hero

The official score cards from the Jones Hamill fight didn't say Hamill won? :rolleyes:

You should take that out the next time you rant about Jones being undefeated. The rest sounds good but every fight has official score cards listing the winner, how ever he or she is declared.

You may not like this post but Im just trying to help you be all the jones hugger you can be!

Is that all it takes for you to consider it a rant? :)

I said Jones has lost 0 times by KO, 0 times by submission, and 0 times by decision. If you don't want to consider him undefeated that's fine but many people do, myself included.

lol Jones on the Co-Co, running from the Po-Po

LOL deadly. If you ever want to waste a bit of time, get on youtube and look up a Babe Ruth documentary. There are a few on there, but all seem to deliver.

Also, like someone else said, at least Babe Ruth didn't fake he was some church going, pot snitch.

Oh I get what you are saying, Babe Ruth and Jon Jones are two completely different animals but my point was that sometimes athletes and other entertainers like musicians, actors, writers, have drug problems and party hard. Its not really shocking and Jones is not unique. Hell, the guy in my signature was more accomplished as a human being than probably every single Sherdogger combined but was a notorious party animal and womanizer.

What Jones really needs to work on is those car wrecks. If he can get a handle on that I could care less how hard he parties.

Oh I get what you are saying, Babe Ruth and Jon Jones are two completely different animals but my point was that sometimes athletes and other entertainers like musicians, actors, writers, have drug problems and party hard. Its not really shocking and Jones is not unique. Hell, the guy in my signature was more accomplished as a human being than probably every single Sherdogger combined but was a notorious party animal and womanizer.

What Jones really needs to work on is those car wrecks. If he can get a handle on that I could care less how hard he parties.

Pretty much this /thread

Jon-Jones.png

Every generation of sport needs a talisman. A player/fighter who is far above the competition but also a person to inspire the masses to idea of greatness. Basketball had it's Jordan's, Boxing it's Ali's, Golf it's Wood's and finally MMA will have Jon Jones.

Ronda will always be seen as a woman in a man's sport.

McGregor loses within his next two fights.

Jone has learned from his mistakes. He has grown and realised the dangers of fame and success.

JJ is coming home.

Tell the world he's coming home.

Obvious troll job. No one is going to cheer for a cokehead except bandwagon fans that will jump ship the second Jones loses.

Great fighter. Terrible person. I will always root against him until the end of days.

I thought the hero Robbie Lawler. His accomplishments in his second stint in the UFC is OMG

Hope he comes back even more arrogant and self righteous. I hope he becomes the dirtiest fighter ever too. Nothing beats this place after he wins.

Obvious troll job. No one is going to cheer for a cokehead except bandwagon fans that will jump ship the second Jones loses.

As said before haters like you would hate him regardless. Especially Gus fans who have no room to talk.

I'll forgive him when he makes his penance walk out to the octagon upon his return. Shame!

It's really easy to sway casual fans with marketing campaigns.

the only lesson jones needs to learn is to not get caught, he can party as hard as he likes.

if he can do the whole inspirational comeback story and sell a few fights that would be nice for him too.

People can change you idiots. America loves a redemption story. Jon Jones will be back and I really really really hope he figures it all out

Jones will always be seen as a coke snorting DUI hit and run felon, on top of being the biggest "christian" snitch hypocrite in a long time.

Jones will always be seen as a coke snorting DUI hit and run felon, on top of being the biggest "christian" snitch hypocrite in a long time.

And with that Gus will be known as 4 time violent felon who would be serving a life sentence if he was an American.

I don't think we have seen the worst of Jones yet.....he almost killed a pregnant lady, but i have a feeling he's gonna do worse, especially if UFC bails him out of this situation

I don't think we've seen anyone else in this generation of MMA who has a clear and realistic possibility of being the greatest of all time.

All due respect to Silva but I don't believe there was any period of time where he truly was the best P4P fighter and arguably wasn't even the best in his division. He avoided Weidman at all costs for a reason and took a lot of sandbagging fights at 205.

Jones has absolutely ran through the competition and made it look easy. Beating DC cemented him with the best strength of schedule in the entire history of the sport.

He is most definitely his own biggest enemy. If he can get his life on track - personally and professionally - Jones will have a tremendous legacy.

Who knows if he will get it together though.

Who cares what he says when he comes back, or what his attitude is. He is easily the best mma fighter alive, everyone should be looking forward to his return.

JJ will be like the dark knight

Back