Media Jones responds to Israel.

Bad timing for a callout. Ade just had the biggest win of his MMA career and he's calling out a guy he knows he can't beat just because he wants to be the best. This fight would plummet Israel's stock. It's good to stay undefeated.

Bones would take him down and elbow him to death... Israel should worry about the "real" champ Whitaker first before this...
Exactly. BTW, that fight with Whitaker is going to be a war. Feels like every fight Whitaker is in is a war these days.

So it's not that difficult to see Israel giving Jones a tougher fight than current contenders at LHW.

giphy.gif

It wasn't left field. He was asked a question about upcoming young fighters who could challenge him in the future. Jones mentioned Israel which is actually a compliment.

Considering Jon’s prospective matchups have always been @ LHW/HW, a MW is a bit left field.

How is that any disrespect though? He was asked who does he see fighting in the future and said " i have a feeling i'll be fighting Adesanya".

It wasn’t disrespectful but neither was SB in his response, if looked at in context.

Israel has no chance right now. But give him a while, let him bulk up that frame, work on TDD... and maybe he has a chance in a few years. But definitely not right now.

Israel won what is pretty much the #1 contendership. He has much work to do in the division before even considering a superfight.

Didn't Jones start this shit with the I think I will meet him in the future talk? vs Izzy who responded in a 14 year old video game anime boy way?

this is the dumbest hypothetical fight of all time

Israel just went to hell and back against Gastelum

how the hell can he match up with Jones?
Hell and back is a pretty big overstatement, he's not the one that got dropped 4 times lol. Gastelum did land some good shots though.

Jerusalem would get rekt by Pictograms.

Considering Jon’s prospective matchups have always been @ LHW/HW, a MW is a bit left field.

Israel is 6'4" and fighters moving up in weight isn't exactly some strange phenomenon. Didn't we just see Max last weekend do this? Shit Poirier was a FW at one point as well as was Gastelum at 170lbs.

Don't really care about this nonsense, but Jones is right about Adesanya dropping his name first. He should have known that Jones can't resist petty bullshit, especially considering that his hero Anderson is involved.

STFU.

Izzy has more powerful hands than Jon, but Jon is a master at range control and striking defense (through disrupting offense).

Izzy’s range control and striking defense is not all that great. Gastelum is a tank but if Izzy couldn’t keep him from getting inside and Jones could keep DC from getting inside I doubt this goes well for Izzy. Izzy has a lot of the same habits DC has after ducking shots and after getting hit. I don’t think Jon will have a big problem game planning for him, if it came to that.

Jon vs Izzy has the makings of one of the most anticipated but boring fights ever. If you thought Adesanya vs Silva was a stalemate, this fight would be much worse.

Jon’s eaten bombs and Israel isn’t really a Big punch guy.

Didn't Jones start this shit with the I think I will meet him in the future talk? vs Izzy who responded in a 14 year old video game anime boy way?
Yes. But retarded fans don't care who started what first.

jones brought him up first though did everyone including him forget this from a month ago?

While true, publicly. Here is Israel twice admitting to texting his team about fighting Jones after be beat Silva, which is before Jones said anything about him.

1:10

0:52

He even admitted to posting it on social media, which of course can't be found now (Probably deleted it.)

I believe Stylebender mentioned him a tmz interview first, I could be wrong.

I do respect that Stylebender kept it real in his response to Jones today about how right now he is not where he needs to be to compete with Jones and how he needs some more fights under his belt before even entertaining this fight.
You are wrong Jon called him out in s TMZ interview first mentioning Johnny Walker also.

Don't really care about this nonsense, but Jones is right about Adesanya dropping his name first. He should have known that Jones can't resist petty bullshit, especially considering that his hero Anderson is involved.

You're usually on point bro but you are off on this one

Back