Media Jones responds to Israel.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Don't really care about this nonsense, but Jones is right about Adesanya dropping his name first. He should have known that Jones can't resist petty bullshit, especially considering that his hero Anderson is involved.

this is the dumbest hypothetical fight of all time

Israel just went to hell and back against Gastelum

how the hell can he match up with Jones?

Tweet will be deleted shortly.

Stop calling out a MW striker with no grappling background and move up to HW already.

Jon will kill Israel on the ground and we all know that and don't care to see it.

giphy.gif

Bones would take him down and elbow him to death... Israel should worry about the "real" champ Whitaker first before this...

If Jon isn't careful, Conor will call him out and you know Jon doesn't want known of that. He'd get raped.

I hate Jones with a passion and his dumbass fans.

However this is all Israel's fault. There is nothing to debate. He would get murked by Jones and Jones has a right to respond.

Izzy has more powerful hands than Jon, but Jon is a master at range control and striking defense (through disrupting offense).

Izzy’s range control and striking defense is not all that great. Gastelum is a tank but if Izzy couldn’t keep him from getting inside and Jones could keep DC from getting inside I doubt this goes well for Izzy. Izzy has a lot of the same habits DC has after ducking shots and after getting hit. I don’t think Jon will have a big problem game planning for him, if it came to that.

Jon vs Izzy has the makings of one of the most anticipated but boring fights ever. If you thought Adesanya vs Silva was a stalemate, this fight would be much worse.

this is the dumbest hypothetical fight of all time

Israel just went to hell and back against Gastelum

how the hell can he match up with Jones?

Well, Jones last two fights are about to be against former MWs who weren't even close to Israel's or Kelvins level at MW. So it's not that difficult to see Israel giving Jones a tougher fight than current contenders at LHW.

MW is more competitive weightclass than LHW.

Back