Jones (Preview): "Got caught with my pants down"

Jon-Jones.jpeg

Obligatory. Left not disappointed.

Jon with the super-ultra-calm-and-soothing-tone in his voice again lmao.

he said "frequent user". The fact is that the majority of drug users will never become addicted.

I love that statement I keep hearing on here.

I'm not addicted...I just keep doing it and screwing up my life...but I'm not addicted.

I love that statement I keep hearing on here.

I'm not addicted...I just keep doing it and screwing up my life...but I'm not addicted.

Wouldn't really say screwing up his life.. There are cokeheads that make $15 an hour that are much worse off than JBJ.

he made a mistake, people need to get the fuck over it.

So Jones is basically admitting that the rehab move was a cynical attempt at PR. He doesn't need help, he just needs to lie to people to minimize the fallout of getting caught.

Where did he admit that? I missed it.

He probably just climbed out from under the cage once the NSAC testers had left. He has to change clothes because of all the dust and animal droppings under the cage.

Another one of your many quality posts.

"The truth will come out in the end! You'll see!"

Is that what Dana White meant? This lame, lie from Jon?

just when i think jon jones has reached a new height in his ability to be disliked, he goes and does something like this.... and hits a new peak.

Wouldn't really say screwing up his life.. There are cokeheads that make $15 an hour that are much worse off than JBJ.

When I think about it, he hasn't lost and nothing too bad has happened to him. I just fear it's going to catch up to him....maybe not.

Well he's not even past the first step..... so just like his fans, he's still stuck in Denial.

just when i think jon jones has reached a new height in his ability to be disliked, he goes and does something like this.... and hits a new peak.

I never really liked Jones, I don't like his personality, hate his fighting style, and think his technique is incredibly over rated.

Every time there's an issue like this though, I find myself defending him, because most of the people attacking him are doing so because he's Jones, not because the issue has merit.

This one is particularly ridiculous.

He's a millionaire in his twenties and the undisputed best fighter of all time in his weight class, and he did coke.

Do some of you live in a cave? Do you really not have a clue how many people are doing coke?

Why is this even an issue?

More importantly, how is a public issue?

I never really liked Jones, I don't like his personality, hate his fighting style, and think his technique is incredibly over rated.

Every time there's an issue like this though, I find myself defending him, because most of the people attacking him are doing so because he's Jones, not because the issue has merit.

This one is particularly ridiculous.

He's a millionaire in his twenties and the undisputed best fighter of all time in his weight class, and he did coke.

Do some of you live in a cave? Do you really not have a clue how many people are doing coke?

Why is this even an issue?

More importantly, how is a public issue?

Jones did it to himself man.

No mma fighter has ever made so many hypocritical statements. You expect the fans to ignore it? That's silly.

I'm not bashing Jones for the coke though... Hell i've done it like 10 times in college. more concerned about the juicing evidence.

After the UFC gives Jones a bonus of 50k for going to rehab...they fine him 25k for the drug violation.

Back