Jones (Preview): "Got caught with my pants down"

Jones is very successful, I have a hard time lumping him in with the same crowd that lurks in dark shadows scrounging change for the next score.

I think the saddest part of this situation is how it shines a light on the procedural bullshit that we have to go through. Jones has to enter rehab and everyone has to talk about how they're glad he's making the right decision, etc...

It's not like Jones was caught coked up mugging somebody.

So Jones is basically admitting that the rehab move was a cynical attempt at PR. He doesn't need help, he just needs to lie to people to minimize the fallout of getting caught.

So he's not even a cocaine user...

I would have so much more respect for him if he just admitted he likes to use cocaine and party hard since he's the fucking champ 'n rich.

And I know he could care less if you respect him or not. Who are you to judge? Are you perfect? If he says hes not an addict then he isnt. In the end if he wants to screw up his life like so many other athletes in other sports have done its his choice but it would be a shame.

Jon-Jones.jpeg

The 'dumb decision' Jones is referring to is using coke when he knew he'd be getting drug tested, versus using coke and taking his chances with just the random drug testing procedures.

With his pants down? Jones taking coke suppositories to keep his nose clean?

So the UFC sponsors him (and probably pays him quite well for wearing UFC logos), and fines him $25,000? This is a joke.

caught with his pants down literally hahaha. By the look on his face, you can tell he just hit a cranker.

He probably just climbed out from under the cage once the NSAC testers had left. He has to change clothes because of all the dust and animal droppings under the cage.

So the UFC sponsors him (and probably pays him quite well for wearing UFC logos), and fines him $25,000? This is a joke.

UFC probably gave him $25k worth of merchandise and they called it even.

Why would I believe anything jones says? I doubt this was an isolated incident.

So he's not even a cocaine user...

I would have so much more respect for him if he just admitted he likes to use cocaine and party hard since he's the fucking champ 'n rich.

I agree, there is no shame in being young, stupid and successful. He has 90% of his shit together who cares if he likes to party and bang chicks that aren't his fiance later on. He'll have plenty of time to be and act "old".

Jon Jones is to MMA, what Michael Cera was to "This Is The End".

9eGerS9.jpg

thisistheend-cerablow.gif

That was a bit awkward... he's the Kanye of the MMA world when it comes to interviews.

When Jones said, "I'm not an addict or even a frequent user..." the interviewer should have asked, "Well, how often do you use cocaine?"

It is like watching a junkie kid explaining himself to the officer on a Cops episode.

Back