Jones (Preview): "Got caught with my pants down"

BornPure87

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What do you guys think how big of a problem does he really have with the coco?
And how much is UFC downplaying the whole affair?

[YT]yGVD_foLko4[/YT]

So he's not even a cocaine user...

I would have so much more respect for him if he just admitted he likes to use cocaine and party hard since he's the fucking champ 'n rich.

I would have so much more respect for him if he just admitted he likes to use cocaine and party hard since he's the fucking champ 'n rich.

That would only choke the UFC, Dana would have to make excuses on behalf how their top fighter is open about using regularly and having addiction problems, leaving rehab; then again, they didn't really manage him well in the first place.

he said "frequent user". The fact is that the majority of drug users will never become addicted.

Funny thing is, that is probably exactly what happened.

Lol he is so full of shit, you can tell when he puts his BS hat on and he is not good at it one bit.

"Got caught with my pants down", but ignore the years and years of rumoured cocaine use please.

When did he say he didn't use?

he was probably on that powder, when they had the brawl

Not a frequent user but somehow he was still unlucky enough to get caught with it in his system. Right.

Back