Jones not Fighting Blachowicz nonsense

Ok, so Dana is clearly protecting Jones from Polish Power. He is scared his homeboy gets knocked out and then it will probably be hard for UFC to market Błachowicz as a champion. I get it there is plenty of polish fans around the world, but Dana and UFC is all businness and not best vs best fighting.
It's a shame as I believe Jan might get things done, considering Jones looking worse and worse with picograms pulsing less and less.

Once Jan gets by Jacare, then his fight with Jon is a must!

Jon VS Jan

You with me?
If Jan beats Jacare that would be 2 wins in a row over unranked LHW's and he was KTFO before those lol Jan doesnt deserve a title shot

I never said Jon is scared, but Dana is. Jan has the power and only needs to connect to rock anybody. Yes his record is not perfect but he is still improving and has good boxing. I say he has a good chance. Not to demolish jon, but to catch him. And that is what Dana is affraid of.
Dana probably has more things to worry than anything you said.

I also like that Blachowicz is now a deadly KO artist despite glass-chin Rockhold being only the 2nd finish via strikes in Jan's 5 years in UFC

Wait? When did the Jacare vs. Blachowicz get made?

I had no idea.

confirmed Jones moving up to fight...
<{cruzshake}>
Weidman moving up to fight Jones
<BC1>

but what if jones' decides not to use his wrestling again, like he did against santos...I hope to never see that jones again....ever...he was more boring than theodore....
Give Santos his credit. He made it hard for Jon Jones to use his wrestling. Jon Jones obviously thought he was safe doing what he was doing, and I had it 5-0 for Jon Jones.

Fighters just don't decide "I am not going to use my wrestling..." or "I am not going to use my BJJ..." If a fighter isn't doing something, it is probably because the opponent is making him second guess himself.

This is why fighters have corner-people, because spectators can see something that the fighter is not seeing. Similarly, corner-people don't see what the fighter is seeing and feeling.

Conclusions, when a fighter is not able to use a skill it has demonstrated in the past, then we need to give the opponent its credit for negating that skill.

Blaszkowicz is bred to fight and destroy evil, his grandfather killed hitler, his father defeated hell itself, so he's more than up to the humanity's ultimate challenge:

stopping Jon Jones.

200w.gif

doomguy.gif

Jan-Blachowicz-3-696x399.png
His grandpa was a guard in a concentration camp is more likely. Poles hate Jews and were collaborators even after Germany started treating Slavs like farm animals.

lol 1-1 in last two fights, you can count only to 2?

Jones almost lost to FAILED MIDDLEWEIGHT.
You can take that 'almost' to your grave. No one, no one...has beat Jon Jones. And yes, it's pretty fucking relevant that he lost one of his last two fights when campaigning for a title shot. I understand that he's had several wins and the division is shallow, but him having to fight Jacare first isn't the royal fucking some are making it out to be. On the other side of that, I wouldn't think it was outrageous if he was given the title shot either. My post was a direct response to TS.

Why did everyone get their hopes up that a guy on a 1-fight win-streak who got KO'ed by a FAILED MIDDLEWEIGHT before beating another one? <Lmaoo>

The whole "Jon is scared of everyone" narrative is hilarious, though. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
This has happened before. Seriously there's just a bunch of unthinking sheep fans that the UFC makes think what they want them to. Remember when all of a sudden Dana and DC started talking about Jimi Manuwa and like clockwork, all the sheep fans are like I can't wait until DC fights Jimi Manuwa, what a great fight to make. And he was a borderline top 10 fighter with no wrestling or chin.

Blaszkowicz is bred to fight and destroy evil, his grandfather killed hitler, his father defeated hell itself, so he's more than up to the humanity's ultimate challenge:

stopping Jon Jones.

200w.gif

doomguy.gif

Jan-Blachowicz-3-696x399.png

I just had to type a "Like" after pressing one beneath this post.

His grandpa was a guard in a concentration camp is more likely. Poles hate Jews and were collaborators even after Germany started treating Slavs like farm animals.

Polish people have most Righteous Among the Nations along nations, despite the fact slightest help towards Jewish person was a risk of having your whole family including kids annihilated.

The fact that Poland gets pushed into such reputation due to various agendas, despite of all those horrible sacrifices of it's citizens, is a proof that no good deed is left unpunished, sadly. :(

Ok, so Dana is clearly protecting Jones from Polish Power. He is scared his homeboy gets knocked out and then it will probably be hard for UFC to market Błachowicz as a champion. I get it there is plenty of polish fans around the world, but Dana and UFC is all businness and not best vs best fighting.
It's a shame as I believe Jan might get things done, considering Jones looking worse and worse with picograms pulsing less and less.

Once Jan gets by Jacare, then his fight with Jon is a must!

Jon VS Jan

You with me?

You’re an idiot. Dana has literally put out multiple interviews saying he thinks Jan is next n makes sense.

So Dana is now protecting Jon from the guy he said should fight for it next?

TS, do everyone a favor and stop creating threads.

Give Santos his credit. He made it hard for Jon Jones to use his wrestling. Jon Jones obviously thought he was safe doing what he was doing, and I had it 5-0 for Jon Jones.

Fighters just don't decide "I am not going to use my wrestling..." or "I am not going to use my BJJ..." If a fighter isn't doing something, it is probably because the opponent is making him second guess himself.

This is why fighters have corner-people, because spectators can see something that the fighter is not seeing. Similarly, corner-people don't see what the fighter is seeing and feeling.

Conclusions, when a fighter is not able to use a skill it has demonstrated in the past, then we need to give the opponent its credit for negating that skill.

jon chose not to wrestle...If he can take down gus and dc, he can certainly take down santos...I'm sure his corner was telling him to take santos down...

jon chose not to wrestle...If he can take down gus and dc, he can certainly take down santos...I'm sure his corner was telling him to take santos down...

Jones went 2/16 in his takedown attempts vs Gus in their fights, not exactly a great TD %. And the first TD happened in the 5th round when both where exhausted and the second when Gus was injured.

Jones didn't try to takedown Santos more because he was scared of Santos's power in the close range, is out of his prime and isn't likely on PEDs anymore, so his wrestling is not as effective anymore.

You’re an idiot. Dana has literally put out multiple interviews saying he thinks Jan is next n makes sense.

So Dana is now protecting Jon from the guy he said should fight for it next?

TS, do everyone a favor and stop creating threads.

Dana said at the UFC 242 post fight press that they tried but couldn't make it happen (Jonathan vs Jan). So Jonathan is fighting someone else.

Funny clip about this, if I can ever find it, where DC was on MMA hour back in the day. Gus made a comment in the media trying to hype a potential match with DC, and DC got very incredulous. He was all like “Hokay Gus Hokay, you got rocked by Jan Blahovich and had to resort to wrestling hahaha”.

Funny. Jan never rocked Gus, though. He landed a few (grazing) punches and Gus decided to take the fight to the ground where he had a bigger edge. Jan landing punches vs Gus was made a big deal only because people didn't except he would be competitive vs Gus on the feet.

TS is probably polish...Nice to be a dreamer sometimes.

Polish people have most Righteous Among the Nations along nations, despite the fact slightest help towards Jewish person was a risk of having your whole family including kids annihilated.

The fact that Poland gets pushed into such reputation due to various agendas, despite of all those horrible sacrifices of it's citizens, is a proof that no good deed is left unpunished, sadly. :(
Are you a liar or a fool?

You have the most "Righteous Among Nations" because THE ENTIRE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY! You:

-Served in the camps.

-Pretended not to notice the ovens and odor

-Moved into Jewish homes that were left behind.

-Took Jewish property, like art

-Pointed out Jews to the Nazis to be rounded up.

You have the reputation you have because you deserve it, you light-bulb-installing simpletons. 99% of Polish Jewry was wiped out, compared to, what, 40% of Nazi Germany' Jews?

You know how you know you have a little collaboration problem asshole? Because you passed a law making that information illegal. Innocent, democratic countries do not censor dissent. Cut out a man's tongue, and you tell the world that you fear what he has to say.

Even your syntax reads like Kadyrov. You are a goblin.

Back