Jones not Fighting Blachowicz nonsense

I honestly believe Yan can beat Jones.

You people who think otherwise are just delusional.

Sure, it may seem like that to you but at his skills diminish with age and his access to PEDs is cut off, self-doubt will creep in and that is the beginning of the end for Mr. Jon Jones. I think we've seen this process taking root in some of his recent fights. When he loses, it will be to someone like Jan.

Awful lot of projection going on there

He says a lot of things. Both of them agreed t ofight and now its Jacare? Its not like Jan said no. He wants a shot at the belt.

So Dana wasnt afraid of Jan beating Jon last week but is this week?

Lol, idiots.

Dana is afraid of the lowest ppv record

Ok, so Dana is clearly protecting Jones from Polish Power. He is scared his homeboy gets knocked out and then it will probably be hard for UFC to market Błachowicz as a champion. I get it there is plenty of polish fans around the world, but Dana and UFC is all businness and not best vs best fighting.
It's a shame as I believe Jan might get things done, considering Jones looking worse and worse with picograms pulsing less and less.

Once Jan gets by Jacare, then his fight with Jon is a must!

Jon VS Jan

You with me?

Jan hadn't earned a title shot. Corey was the rightful next in line, he'd beaten "Polish Power" but they put him in there with Walker. Before the Rockhold fight Jan lost every fight he'd been in that would have boosted him to be the guy. Yeah Rockhold would have gotten a shot if he'd beaten Jan but that would have been off of his 185 achievements and name recognition he wouldn't have deserved it either.

So, we also were killing thousands of our own people in those camps as well? Because as far as I know thousands of native Polish people were killed in those camps as well.
No, you were killed in Nazi pow work camps. Not death camps, or at least not predominantly.

Are you a liar or a fool?

You have the most "Righteous Among Nations" because THE ENTIRE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY! You:

-Served in the camps.

-Pretended not to notice the ovens and odor

-Moved into Jewish homes that were left behind.

-Took Jewish property, like art

-Pointed out Jews to the Nazis to be rounded up.

You have the reputation you have because you deserve it, you light-bulb-installing simpletons. 99% of Polish Jewry was wiped out, compared to, what, 40% of Nazi Germany' Jews?

You know how you know you have a little collaboration problem asshole? Because you passed a law making that information illegal. Innocent, democratic countries do not censor dissent. Cut out a man's tongue, and you tell the world that you fear what he has to say.

I think you need to brush up on your WW2 history. Wow.

I think you need to brush up on your WW2 history. Wow.
Guarantee you I can take just about anyone here in it. But please, insult me with no basis. "Wow" is such a good comeback.

Funny clip about this, if I can ever find it, where DC was on MMA hour back in the day. Gus made a comment in the media trying to hype a potential match with DC, and DC got very incredulous. He was all like “Hokay Gus Hokay, you got rocked by Jan Blahovich and had to resort to wrestling hahaha”.
i think u mean ufc tonight

So a thread about Jan B and a potential fight vs Jon turns into a Jew /Nazi / Holocaust / you are dumb - thread..

<mma4>

I hope he's fighting Walker and we get a new Champ

Back