Jones not Fighting Blachowicz nonsense

jikjik

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ok, so Dana is clearly protecting Jones from Polish Power. He is scared his homeboy gets knocked out and then it will probably be hard for UFC to market Błachowicz as a champion. I get it there is plenty of polish fans around the world, but Dana and UFC is all businness and not best vs best fighting.
It's a shame as I believe Jan might get things done, considering Jones looking worse and worse with picograms pulsing less and less.

Once Jan gets by Jacare, then his fight with Jon is a must!

Jon VS Jan

You with me?

Ok, so Dana is clearly protecting Jones from Polish Power. He is scared his homeboy gets knocked out and then it will probably be hard for UFC to market Błachowicz as a champion. I get it there is plenty of polish fans around the world, but Dana and UFC is all businness and not best vs best fighting.
It's a shame as I believe Jan might get things done, considering Jones looking worse and worse with picograms pulsing less and less.

Once Jan gets by Jacare, then his fight with Jon fight is a must!

Jon VS Jan

You with me?
Gustafson easily laid-n-prayed on Blachowicz

Springboarding Rockhold over the whole LHW failed, so this time they're going to try doing it with Jacare. I expect similar results.

You honestly believe Jan would beat Jon Jones?

SnarlingCompleteChafer-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Blaszkowicz is bred to fight and destroy evil, his grandfather killed hitler, his father defeated hell itself, so he's more than up to facing humanity's ultimate challenge:

stopping Jon Jones.

200w.gif

doomguy.gif

Jan-Blachowicz-3-696x399.png

Last edited:
Yea, the guy who lost to Pat Cummins is going to end Jon Jones lmao. Dude is 1-1 in his last 2 fights with the win being over a glass-jawed MW and TS is up in arms over him not getting a title shot. Let the Jones hate flow through you...

Blachowitz will get a title-shot eventually, as long as he keeps winning. Don't worry about it.

He did but Gus proved Jan has no ground game

Funny clip about this, if I can ever find it, where DC was on MMA hour back in the day. Gus made a comment in the media trying to hype a potential match with DC, and DC got very incredulous. He was all like “Hokay Gus Hokay, you got rocked by Jan Blahovich and had to resort to wrestling hahaha”.

Why did everyone get their hopes up that a guy on a 1-fight win-streak who got KO'ed by a FAILED MIDDLEWEIGHT before beating another one? <Lmaoo>

The whole "Jon is scared of everyone" narrative is hilarious, though. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Funny clip about this, if I can ever find it, where DC was on MMA hour back in the day. Gus made a comment in the media trying to hype a potential match with DC, and DC got very incredulous. He was all like “Hokay Gus Hokay, you got rocked by Jan Blahovich and had to resort to wrestling hahaha”.
Yeah it's perfectly fine when Cormier does it like against Rumble

Gustafson easily laid-n-prayed on Blachowicz

but what if jones' decides not to use his wrestling again, like he did against santos...I hope to never see that jones again....ever...he was more boring than theodore....

I never said Jon is scared, but Dana is. Jan has the power and only needs to connect to rock anybody. Yes his record is not perfect but he is still improving and has good boxing. I say he has a good chance. Not to demolish jon, but to catch him. And that is what Dana is affraid of.

Yea, the guy who lost to Pat Cummins is going to end Jon Jones lmao. Dude is 1-1 in his last 2 fights with the win being over a glass-jawed MW and TS is up in arms over him not getting a title shot. Let the Jones hate flow through you...
lol 1-1 in last two fights, you can count only to 2?
Why did everyone get their hopes up that a guy on a 1-fight win-streak who got KO'ed by a FAILED MIDDLEWEIGHT before beating another one? Lmaoo

The whole "Jon is scared of everyone" narrative is hilarious, though. LmaooLmaoo
Jones almost lost to FAILED MIDDLEWEIGHT.

Blaszkowicz is bred to fight and destroy evil, his grandfather killed hitler, his father defeated hell itself, so he's more than up to the humanity's ultimate challenge:

stopping Jon Jones.

200w.gif

doomguy.gif

Jan-Blachowicz-3-696x399.png
Hitler committed suicide.... Jan is Hitler spawn confirmed.

The only chance Jan has is if Jones decides to make it purely a boxing match, and that will not happen.

Come on Jan is a pretty good fighter, but the gap between him and Jones is insane. He has no real chance.

Jon would make an example out of Jan.
He would just take him down and then butcher him with elbows.

Back