Media Jones most underrated feat putting an end to Glover’s 20 fight win streak

Jones haters are so cute..

Everyone's clean except for him right? Including vitor, machida, henderson. Bonnar etc..
Personally I don't hold Jones' PED cheating against him pre-USADA, but the blatant and intentional eye pokes can't be excused.

So you are confident USADA catches everything?
I'm confident that, for now and regardless of if they're catching everything they should, they are the best option we have at legitimizing the sport and keeping it PED-free.

Crazy to think that there was once a time when Glover seemed to to be this nigh invincible UBER BADASS.

It really is amazing how much perceptions of fighters can change overtime
The things with MMA is that they fight so infrequently, for such a short time, so many random things can happen in a fight and they're always at varying levels of health/injury. This lets the viewers/analysts have so much leeway in evaluating a fighter or creating a narrative around them.

Vitor and bonnar should have beat him in that case.. those guys popped even before usada..

Edit sonnen too..

None have failed as many drug tests as Jones.

Basically no one has, I don't see how you can think that is random.

Wasn’t underrated at the time. Everyone was buzzing about Glover and I thought his size, power, and skill set was going to give Jon serious trouble. But, yeah, this fight has been largely forgotten.

The shoulder crank was jones as his peak bending the rules and showing us something no ones ever used before. Also that clinch work was masterful stuff.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

As much as it felt dirty watching those cranks, it was impressive.

lol@a Tyson Fury fan talking about someone juicing.

{<jordan}

Fury is the biggest steroid cheat in boxing.

Hypocrite.

<Durant35>
upsetting the delusional jones fans is so easy lmao, jones literally set the record for failed tests.

Glover went the distance after being blinded and his shoulder yanked, all with Jones on juice.

WAR GLOVER!!!!!

I'm confident that, for now and regardless of if they're catching everything they should, they are the best option we have at legitimizing the sport and keeping it PED-free.
I hate to break it to you but the sport isn't PED free. My daughter used to believe in the tooth fairy so believe what you want.

It might seem otherwise but Jon is underrated

His greatest feat beating a guy 2 inches shorter, not ripped, older, 8 ! inches in reach disadvantage
Being on every roid there is.

applause

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back