Media Jones most underrated feat putting an end to Glover’s 20 fight win streak

Crazy to think that there was once a time when Glover seemed to to be this nigh invincible UBER BADASS.

It really is amazing how much perceptions of fighters can change overtime
i mean, look at his last few fights. hes not invincible no, but hes definitely an absolute badass, cant even be disputed.

The shoulder crank was jones as his peak bending the rules and showing us something no ones ever used before. Also that clinch work was masterful stuff.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

People got so upset about that shoulder crank but it's a legit technique and great defense against a lazy underhook. Loved it.

Did you see the recent video of Orlando Sanchez hitting it against Sean Strickland? Intriguing to say the least. lol

Crazy to think that there was once a time when Glover seemed to to be this nigh invincible UBER BADASS.

It really is amazing how much perceptions of fighters can change overtime

Glover was that good but JJ makes good fighters look normal. I guess its human nature to make them human when they lose. It shows how crazy people are in their obsessions with an image.

There racist haters

Nope..

There might be some racists who hate jon absolutely but writing it off as racism is such an unintelligent way of explaining it..

He's a cheater, party animal, cheater and many other things.. people are stupid and naive and can't handle an asshole being really fucking good at their job.. the world doesn't make sense if bad people can get good results.. they.. they need to be punished!!!

So not racism.. worse.. naivety and stupidety..

The shoulder crank isn't "bending the rules" though. Why would it be?

I've never understood why that technique or one like it would be controversial in any professional combat sport setting where the ruleset permitted its use. Honestly I might not even look entirely unfavorably on someone using it in a really high-level/competitive amateur setting. And I say this as a huge Glover fan who doesn't really like Jon or much of his fan club. Bones exploited Glover's lazy underhook to full effect and showed some great creativity on the fly in the process. Good on him.

People got so upset about that shoulder crank but it's a legit technique and great defense against a lazy underhook. Loved it.

Did you see the recent video of Orlando Sanchez hitting it against Sean Strickland? Intriguing to say the least. lol

It's legit and nasty.
iu

Ouch!

Nope.. my argument is a bit like speeding..

Just because you never got a ticket for it it doen't mean you never did it..

Ahhh I see, him getting caught like 4 times when most fighters never do is just bad luck.

Poor fella.

The shoulder crank isn't "bending the rules" though. Why would it be?

I've never understood why that technique or one like it would be controversial in any professional combat sport setting where the ruleset permitted its use. Honestly I might not even look entirely unfavorably on someone using it in a really high-level/competitive amateur setting. And I say this as a huge Glover fan who doesn't really like Jon or much of his fan club. Bones exploited Glover's lazy underhook to full effect and showed some great creativity on the fly in the process. Good on him.

Agreed, same as the knee kick.

Jones is clearly the face of cheating in mma but these two things are completely legitimate.

Absolutely not..

I'm just able to separate ability from person..

So it's coincidence that the one with the most roids in his system is the one performing the best?

How do you account for roids in his performance?

So it's coincidence that the one with the most roids in his system is the one performing the best?

How do you account for roids in his performance?

Vitor and bonnar should have beat him in that case.. those guys popped even before usada..

Edit sonnen too..

MOOMMYYYYY, JON JONES IS A CHEAAAAATEEER!!!

Back