Jones license to cheat expires when?

So we all know thanks to a combination of UFCs influence, corrupt commissions and top level snitching Jon Jones was given a license to dope via the generation of a new theory that Jones is randomly pulsing from a tainted dick pill (which he thought was vitamin C or something )from the past in all new tests and hence given the luxury to dope.

We could argue how he got that exemption but he got it, case closed IMO.

What we should ask though is when does that license to cheat expire? Can he continue to roid...I mean pulse from the spiked dick pill forever or was their an expiry date attached to it?
I see you like steroids and Pride but Jones is not cheater fighter like once you like so nobody can cheat anymore in UFC since 2015, RIP all Brazilian Champions only Nunes left

I see you like steroids and Pride but Jones is not cheater fighter like once you like so nobody can cheat anymore in UFC since 2015, RIP all Brazilian Champions only Nunes left

Jones is the exact proof AGAINST your claim lmao.

Jones is the exact proof AGAINST your claim lmao.
Guy is pulsing from steroids he use in past just like Mir, Belfort almost destroyed his arm in fight and we all know how much he was on steroids

Guy is pulsing from steroids he use in past just like Mir, Belfort almost destroyed his arm in fight and we all know how much he was on steroids

Do you actually think Jones was clean when he fought Belfort lmao?

Will you be clean fighting vs that cheater?

So you think Jones specifically juiced for the Belfort fight, knowing Vitor was on it?

And that he somehow decided to forgo this GIANT competitive advantage when fighting other guys, because he is such an honorable and clean guy?

Seriously?

So we all know thanks to a combination of UFCs influence, corrupt commissions and top level snitching Jon Jones was given a license to dope via the generation of a new theory that Jones is randomly pulsing from a tainted dick pill (which he thought was vitamin C or something )from the past in all new tests and hence given the luxury to dope.

What we should ask though is when does that license to cheat expire? Can he continue to roid...I mean pulse from the spiked dick pill forever or was their an expiry date attached to it?

Jones does what he wants, when he wants. That’s the advantage of being the GOAT.

Now fuck off hater!

So you think Jones specifically juiced for the Belfort fight, knowing Vitor was on it?

And that he somehow decided to forgo this GIANT competitive advantage when fighting other guys, because he is such an honorable and clean guy?

Seriously?
They all was on steroids

He juiced his way to the title for sure. won close fights against gus and dc due to the juice. since usada he's look a lot less dominant.
My answer: i think he's too scared to stop roiding. Someone at his level with his money and contacts can probably beat the system where most cant.
First DC fight wasn't close and by "less dominant" are you referring to TKOing them both in the fairly recent rematches and beating Smith with little effort?

Did he also win a close decision against Santos (4-1 Jones imo but whatever) "because of roids" or was the fact he actually got hit a few times proof he was clean?

This shit is getting confusing. Before the Santos fight "Jon is going to kill this guy because he's allowed to use steroids". After the fight, " Santos almost beat Jones because he wasn't allowed to use his steroids this time", lol.

<45>
Please enlighten me. While at it please tell us about your bipolar disease too cause you just typed the below in another thread
Bipolar disease + "everyone is on steroids"

The IQ is not looking high

u should be reported for fighter bashing
a 4 billion dollar company lets 1 fighter cheat
u do know if this gets proven this billion dollar company could get taken down .
why risk for 1 fighter not even as popular as conor or brock lesnar

wasteland this thread

When he stops being a draw.

Never. Novitsky bless.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back