Jones license to cheat expires when?

mjfan23

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So we all know thanks to a combination of UFCs influence, corrupt commissions and top level snitching Jon Jones was given a license to dope via the generation of a new theory that Jones is randomly pulsing from a tainted dick pill (which he thought was vitamin C or something )from the past in all new tests and hence given the luxury to dope.

We could argue how he got that exemption but he got it, case closed IMO.

What we should ask though is when does that license to cheat expire? Can he continue to roid...I mean pulse from the spiked dick pill forever or was their an expiry date attached to it?

His body will be pulsing until the end of time.

Never, Lifelong license to use PED's

I feel like there's a micro-dosing regime at the moment - definitely ways to beat the system as long as you don't go overboard (which Jones did ahead of his 2 fights with DC).

The playing field is relatively level - Jones hasn't had a roiding advantage since he got last popped.

Is any expert claiming that Jones' is realizing a performance-enhancing effect from what is being detected?

Wouldn't the testing window he has been under be finding precursors to what is showing up if he was taking anything new?

I love these people who get so mad about Jon that they constantly need to make threads to ruminate about him more

When Reyes smokes him twice, then he get manhandled at HW by Stipe or Ngonnou.

<45>
Jones is an ass hole and a cheater. But you sound like a complete fucking idiot talking about something you have ZERO understanding of
Please enlighten me. While at it please tell us about your bipolar disease too cause you just typed the below in another thread

You are an complete fucking moron of you think Jones or any of the top guys are not always surging with PED's.

So we all know thanks to a combination of UFCs influence, corrupt commissions and top level snitching Jon Jones was given a license to dope via the generation of a new theory that Jones is randomly pulsing from a tainted dick pill (which he thought was vitamin C or something )from the past in all new tests and hence given the luxury to dope.

We could argue how he got that exemption but he got it, case closed IMO.

What we should ask though is when does that license to cheat expire? Can he continue to roid...I mean pulse from the spiked dick pill forever or was their an expiry date attached to it?
He juiced his way to the title for sure. won close fights against gus and dc due to the juice. since usada he's look a lot less dominant.
My answer: i think he's too scared to stop roiding. Someone at his level with his money and contacts can probably beat the system where most cant.

<45>
Please enlighten me. While at it please tell us about your bipolar disease too cause you just typed the below in another thread
Nah i don't talk about shit i have little knowledge of. You do and that makes you look stupid.

He juiced his way to the title for sure. won close fights against gus and dc due to the juice. since usada he's look a lot less dominant.
My answer: i think he's too scared to stop roiding. Someone at his level with his money and contacts can probably beat the system where most cant.

Do you really think DC (and every top fighter) is not juicing? DC had sketchy T/E ratios before the Jones fight, was 40 and still at the top, is a former Olympic wrestler and gives the least convincing answers ever when asked if he juices ("me and Cain can't be on PEDs, look at our bodies"). Everyone juices, Jones is just careless in everything he does outside the ring

Nah i don't talk about shit i have little knowledge of. You do and that makes you look stupid.
Your bipolar other half definitely sounded very certain calling another poster a moron for not believing Jones is on the juice. May your other personality is a global authority on roids. Can I speak to him please you are not a value add to this thread

237 years from now his mummified corpse will still test positive for T-bol...
VmpWg56SZ1vphvrvHoSfP-8kR4zA4C7ipJ7fb9SRlkGGU-kPFlbI0dZeDZOtEpvjw4VNLyvrqjf7IJ42U1yHHkJ7giisTzg0UHkZTgELIp0

Back