Jones license to cheat expires when?

Picograms of a metabolite do not give you an athletic edge, as confirmed by an independent third party contracted by USADA (McLaren team)

DC had sketchy T/E ratios before the Jones fight
Stop trying to revise history when we can all fact check your claim.

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/V...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

He's got that pass for life.

So we all know thanks to a combination of UFCs influence, corrupt commissions and top level snitching Jon Jones was given a license to dope via the generation of a new theory that Jones is randomly pulsing from a tainted dick pill (which he thought was vitamin C or something )from the past in all new tests and hence given the luxury to dope.

We could argue how he got that exemption but he got it, case closed IMO.

What we should ask though is when does that license to cheat expire? Can he continue to roid...I mean pulse from the spiked dick pill forever or was their an expiry date attached to it?

U sound like a fool.

Ufc, state athletic commissions, independent arbitrators and USADA are all corruptly conspiring together with a cage fighter; never the less, that they initially flagged.

Take of this foil hat, get a life and enjoy some mma

Do you really think DC (and every top fighter) is not juicing? DC had sketchy T/E ratios before the Jones fight, was 40 and still at the top, is a former Olympic wrestler and gives the least convincing answers ever when asked if he juices ("me and Cain can't be on PEDs, look at our bodies"). Everyone juices, Jones is just careless in everything he does outside the ring
You're an idiot. Dc did not have suspicious test levels. Check your facts and stop the delusion. If they are juicing there's a good chance they get caught. Experienced and skillful dopers like jones and some other elites are maybe getting away with it but, Newsflash. Jones is getting popped constantly. why is noone else. stop the huggery.

U sound like a fool.

Ufc, state athletic commissions, independent arbitrators and USADA are all corruptly conspiring together with a cage fighter; never the less, that they initially flagged.

All their livelihoods actually directly or indirectly depend on that cage fighter, so shutup. What’s next judges aren’t corrupt in boxing? Star fighters don’t get away with more than your average bum?

This isn’t communism you idiot, preferential treatment is prevalent and pretty apparent. Let your brain pulse that please

All their livelihoods actually directly or indirectly depend on that cage fighter, so shutup. What’s next judges aren’t corrupt in boxing? Star fighters don’t get away with more than your average bum?

This isn’t communism you idiot, preferential treatment is prevalent and pretty apparent. Let your brain pulse that please
Judges? Your comparing judges to state athletic commissions, ufc, independent arbitrators/scientists and testing organizations involved in a grand conspiracy at the behest of a cage fighter that doesnt earn much within the realm of pro sports and you use the word, idiot?

Hah92BA35B1-8E60-4590-84F8-41235805296F.gif
Also if this thread pass 3 pages ,the paid ones will appear !

He would have to test positive for a short term metabolite for them to do anything at this point

Why test for trace amounts if you're going to let them off for "pulsing"? Oh thats right just Jones gets the green light while others get punished, just in time for the card he was headlining. And some sherdoggers still believe he was innocent and Usada doesnt get paid by the UFC.

U sound like a fool.

In his defence, they did move a UFC event half way across the country so Jones could compete with banned substances in his system. All it takes is for one athletic commission to be corrupt, not all of them.

His family have a history of doping, and Jones has failed for multiple substances, of which none of it can honestly be explained away with dick pills or contamination.

Jones being innocent is the tin foil hat in this argument unfortunately.

Judges? Your comparing judges to state athletic commissions, ufc, independent arbitrators/scientists and testing organizations involved in a grand conspiracy at the behest of a cage fighter that doesnt earn much within the realm of pro sports and you use the word, idiot?
When will you realize this is a troll thread? From licenses with expiry dates to the communism examples do I need to start putting disclaimers in for triggered apologists now ? Come on you have been here long enough

i dont get why jones gets a free pass,hes boring as fuck!at least conors fights are exciting

In his defence, they did move a UFC event half way across the country so Jones could compete with banned substances in his system. All it takes is for one athletic commission to be corrupt, not all of them.

His family have a history of doping, and Jones has failed for multiple substances, of which none of it can honestly be explained away with dick pills or contamination.

Jones being innocent is the tin foil hat in this argument unfortunately.
Don’t talk logically please it triggers some

So we all know thanks to a combination of UFCs influence, corrupt commissions and top level snitching Jon Jones was given a license to dope via the generation of a new theory that Jones is randomly pulsing from a tainted dick pill (which he thought was vitamin C or something )from the past in all new tests and hence given the luxury to dope.

We could argue how he got that exemption but he got it, case closed IMO.

What we should ask though is when does that license to cheat expire? Can he continue to roid...I mean pulse from the spiked dick pill forever or was their an expiry date attached to it?

So much salt, I'm so sorry the GOAT slept your favorite fighter, who I'm sure has NEVER used a performance enhancer lol

So much salt, I'm so sorry the GOAT slept your favorite fighter, who I'm sure has NEVER used a performance enhancer lol
My favourite fighter is the highly victimized Connor who has never taken a drug in his life. Thank you good sir

When a new up and coming PPV draw enters the division and the UFC wants Jon to lose the title to him

Back