• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jones: "It's Okay. Derek can have the fight"

His resume is good but very outdated. He doesn't beat either current champ at HW or 205 so he can't really complain about pay. Conor could beat anyone at 145.

He should just take a rematch with Reyes and see if he can still be the #2 guy at 205 if he is afraid to fight Francis (hey I don't blame him). If he ducks Reyes as well though, he is no longer relevant to me anymore in rankings.
You're a delusional hater.

Also, Jones is negotiating from a position of strength here. He's naming his price and the UFC can take it or leave it. They can give the fight to Black Beast instead first, but he knows that eventually the UFC will match the price...

Jones wants to fight in the fall right? Francis vs Lewis in the summer, build Francis up a bit more before that huge superfight. Maybe even do Jon vs Stipe before that too

20e4126be39ea88466a30148645fe462.jpg

325575104044201.jpg
How dare you bring the racist comparison of nostrils and eyes.You're going down in 2061 buddy. Time to go off grid.

Lmao jones is shook hard. He knows he has nothing for calm francis and gets knocked the fuck out.

Right up there with Germaine De Runaway needing surgery when Rogan mentioned Cyborg in her post fight interview.

Great response by jones. Dana using the bully tactics that he uses on fighters when they won't fight for peanuts.

"Oh we'll just give the fight to this guy then"

Jon isn't falling for this crap.

He's not even waiting for tomorrow before telling the whole world he's going to duck this fight with everything he has

To be fair, i wouldn't want to fight Ngannou either. But I'm also not a 240 pound pro cage fighter, so...

Jones is smart here. Any fighter moving up to do a superfight should always ask for more money. You're taking more risk.

He knows THIS IS THE FIGHT.
This is the fight to make in all of MMA at the moment. It would be one of the biggest fights in MMA history.

Not even a Jones fan but a Jones Francis fight Is a legit superfight and way waaaay bigger fight than Francis vs. Black Beast 2.

He knows he's going to lose so he's trying to get as much money as possible

I think Derrick vs Francis 2 should happen first anyway.

Why is it Dana is never ducking from paying guys? He makes more than any of his fighters. Why don't he dish out 20 million
He has, likely to only one fighter though Conor. Jones said he got 5 million last time give him 7.5 this time and a bump on PPV points if the card sells over a 1 million then additional bump if it sells over 1.5. Sorted.

GSP wasn’t afraid to move up and face the champ at a higher weight class. Even with all Jon jones performance enhancing drugs, he’s too frightened to do that. Smdh...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back