• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones is the best MMA fighter of all time and it isnt remotely close

I'd argue he lost to Gus, Reyes and Santos and he's a huge cheat.

Youd be arguing with yourself in the mirror, perhaps on weed.

Because reality is a mother f&Cker.

15 title wins. Never been beaten, never been wobbled, fought roided up opponents at their strengths and dominated experienced champions from the age of 21. Easily the most impressive career and the most invincible fighter in MMA history.
Meanwhile hype trains are getting derailed the next best GOAT contenders got finished multiple times or haven't even got half of the defences.

Not long til the GOAT wins the title at heavyweight this year to put the haters on suicide watch and seal himself as the undisputed greatest fighter that ever lived.

"fought roided up opponents" ... while being roided and eye poking every opponent, wow, great achievement

giphy.gif
I've seen this kick a thousand times and every time I see it, I know that he gets destroyed at HW. It's awkward, slow, low to the ground, and got nothing on it. DC sees it a mile away and ducks right into it. Poor DC. Jon can't land that kick at HW against someone 6-4+, and if he tried, he would get punched into the second row. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him try but we all know he never will.

He is certainly the most skilled and talented and his fight IQ is incredible.

Isnt he that guy who beat the fuck out of his wife and got suspended repeatedly for steroids?

No, you got that mixed up: He is the guy who crashed into a pregnant lady while DUI and - instead of helping his victim - left the scene to save his ass. He later returned to the scene - again not in order to help the pregnant lady - but to retrieve illegal drugs from his crashed car.

Jones is the Goat skill wise. He beat everyone up and if he takes heavyweight title that will just seal the deal

The guy that was stripped of his title because he's a shitbag?
That guy?

Yeah ...no

Just make a poll and spare us your lack of knowledge.

Wait there’s a poll already
Wait there’s been several

And Jones never wins

Every athlete is on something. Jon's still the greatest.
Aren't you inadvertently criticizing Jones with that statement, as in if you believe everyone's on something illegal you're saying Jones is just so stupid that he got caught cheating multiple times. So he's the greatest fighter and greatest idiot to boot?

in your dreams.
criminal steroid freak and wife beater jones lost the belt more times than he did cocaine.

Back