• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones is the best MMA fighter of all time and it isnt remotely close

Flammenwerfer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
15 title wins. Never been beaten, never been wobbled, fought roided up opponents at their strengths and dominated experienced champions from the age of 21. Easily the most impressive career and the most invincible fighter in MMA history.
Meanwhile hype trains are getting derailed the next best GOAT contenders got finished multiple times or haven't even got half of the defences.

Not long til the GOAT wins the title at heavyweight this year to put the haters on suicide watch and seal himself as the undisputed greatest fighter that ever lived.

Dont forget the length of time he has been fighting for aswell. 14 years!!!

Beating everyone put in front of him for 14 years is crazy, being an out of control guy who didnt even apply himself properly like GSP or Khabib for most of his fights aswell. Them boys went inactive after a decade of fighting in the UFC. To think there may be the possibility of him fighting at HW againat the beasts at the top of that division is mad.

if only he wasnt such an immature man outside of the octagon im sure Uncle Dana hates him for all the possibilities hes ruined to be an ambassador for the UFC. The MJ of MMA sponsored by Nike etc complete moron imo

Here's Jones DESTROYING the future HW champion cormier lol

giphy.gif

Yeah you're not gonna get many points TS.

However, it doesn't mean you're wrong. I just wish the test failures didn't happen. That severely clouds my opinion because I really want to agree with you. Maybe I'll just secretly agree with you.

15 title wins. Never been beaten, never been wobbled, fought roided up opponents at their strengths and dominated experienced champions from the age of 21. Easily the most impressive career and the most invincible fighter in MMA history.
Meanwhile hype trains are getting derailed the next best GOAT contenders got finished multiple times or haven't even got half of the defences.

Not long til the GOAT wins the title at heavyweight this year to put the haters on suicide watch and seal himself as the undisputed greatest fighter that ever lived.

Dont forget the length of time he has been fighting for aswell. 14 years!!!

Beating everyone put in front of him for 14 years is crazy, being an out of control guy who didnt even apply himself properly like GSP or Khabib for most of his fights aswell. Them boys went inactive after a decade of fighting in the UFC. To think there may be the possibility of him fighting at HW againat the beasts at the top of that division is mad.

if only he wasnt such an immature man outside of the octagon im sure Uncle Dana hates him for all the possibilities hes ruined to be an ambassador for the UFC. The MJ of MMA sponsored by Nike etc complete moron imo

Matt “the hammer” Hamill begs to differ. Aljo won the belt on a dq. I think Matt deserves his w. John could have been the goat, but that -1 on his record is fucking ugly and inexcusable. Khabibs -0 looks amazing. As sad as it is, it pretty much sums up Jones life/career.

Would have like to see Izzy fight Jon at LHW before his move up to HW.

I think the other GOAT contenders would have looked even more impressive if they were poking everyone in the eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back