• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones is the best MMA fighter of all time and it isnt remotely close

15 title wins. Never been beaten, never been wobbled, fought roided up opponents at their strengths and dominated experienced champions from the age of 21. Easily the most impressive career and the most invincible fighter in MMA history.
Meanwhile hype trains are getting derailed the next best GOAT contenders got finished multiple times or haven't even got half of the defences.

Not long til the GOAT wins the title at heavyweight this year to put the haters on suicide watch and seal himself as the undisputed greatest fighter that ever lived.

Despise as a person, and the PEDS diminish somewhat, but agree with you 100%. Inside the UFC cage there there is no comparison

what sucks is I’m still waiting for my prediction to come true - check my sig

Steroid abuser. He has no claim to the throne

Same with Anderson Silva, too

Not long til the GOAT wins the title at heavyweight this year to put the haters on suicide watch and seal himself as the undisputed greatest fighter that ever lived.
jumanji-adventure.gif

15 title wins. Never been beaten, never been wobbled, fought roided up, fought opponents at their strengths and dominated experienced champions from the age of 21. Easily the most impressive career and the most invincible fighter in MMA history.
Meanwhile hype trains are getting derailed the next best GOAT contenders got finished multiple times or haven't even got half of the defences.

Fix.

Dont forget the length of time he has been fighting for aswell. 14 years!!!

Beating everyone put in front of him for 14 years is crazy, being an out of control guy who didnt even apply himself properly like GSP or Khabib for most of his fights aswell. Them boys went inactive after a decade of fighting in the UFC. To think there may be the possibility of him fighting at HW againat the beasts at the top of that division is mad.

if only he wasnt such an immature man outside of the octagon im sure Uncle Dana hates him for all the possibilities hes ruined to be an ambassador for the UFC. The MJ of MMA sponsored by Nike etc complete moron imo
You lost me at ambassador for the UFC. He is to the UFC what Ray RIce is to the NFL or Pete Rose and Ty Cobb are to baseball.

Weak troll game playing the "roided up opponents" card too earlier.

Thread might have had some legs if you kept that in reserve instead of blowing your wad early

Here's Jones DESTROYING the future HW champion cormier lol

giphy.gif
Is that the fight where he failed a drug test?

Now show Wonderboy and Court McGee beating the future MW champion in back to back fights... it's about as relevant as this

Jones isn't top 10. He lost to Reyes clearly and arguably to Santos and Gus. He also had the advantage of doing roids his entire professional career while his opponents fought clean.

If you ignore the PED busts and actual strength of competition, he ranks very highly.

That said, there are a few MMA fighters who have better wins over better guys.

Condemn me, it does not matter:
History will absolve me.

USADA is not a friend of Jonarthan's.

Back