Jones is Phelps, DC is Lochte.

Sucks to be Lochte thats for sure. He does have 1 win over Phelps though. Michael Phelps has done a hell of job I just want to post that here. Wouldnt mind seeing him front row at some UFC fights with comped tickets.

Not at all. He's the better fighter naturally. And he'd win in a rematch. CHAMP
Nothing to suggest any of that at all, very good fighter but slowing down now. Been hurt bad in his last 3 fights, one of those by an ageing middleweight on 36 hours notice. DC would beat the majority of LHWs ever, IMO. But he has been overshadowed by Jones majorly. Even now Jones is gone DC won't be half as popular as Jones.

Several tenths of a second is quite a long time in swimming though, Jones would have had to make a BIG mistake for DC to win.

Actually rounds 1, 2 and 3 were all close, small margins. Your comparison with Jones and Phelps is horrible anyway.

Would DC really be considered one of the GOATS?

Even saying he won a legitimate belt with the win over Johnson he has one title defense.
I think even with the loss to Jones I consider him one of the GOATS. As much as i hate to say it Jon Jones if not for the bullshit would be considered the GOAT by a high percentage of the fans. DC cleaned up at heavyweight and light heavyweight. Lost to Jones. I say DC may never get the credit he deserves and should be in that GOAT list at least top 10.

Nothing to suggest any of that at all, very good fighter but slowing down now. Been hurt bad in his last 3 fights, one of those by an ageing middleweight on 36 hours notice. DC would beat the majority of LHWs ever, IMO. But he has been overshadowed by Jones majorly. Even now Jones is gone DC won't be half as popular as Jones.

DC is old, you could easily argue he is a lot more talented athlete than Jones considering the age difference and DCs better wrestling background.

Oh, and Jones PED use..

I might agree if Jones wasn't a steroid abusing drug addict.

Phelps never used PEDs

giphy.gif

Neither did Usain Bolt huh? Lmao

Nate Diaz is Michael Phelps

smokes weed and is king

Phelps is more like the Diaz bro's

screen-shot-2015-12-16-at-3-47-36-pm.png

Jesus I forgot how bad the Jones/Gus fight decision was.I'm literally in the 4th round of the fight and Jon has done NOTHIHNG

Jones is not phelps and sharing the knack for weed is like saying;they both warmup before working out. Does phelps use coke and go underwater when the WADA people show up for testing.

Better comparison is:

Jones is Bolt
DC is Gatlin

Im just watching the womens beach volleybally so i can't even think about those guys

Back