Jones is Phelps, DC is Lochte.

Tormund

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC would be considered one of the GOATs if he didn't have the Jon Jones blemish and had a dominant run which I think was totally possible considering he did it between 2 weight classes with the exception of Jones.

Jones and Phelps have multiple arrests and both have had a lot of personal demons with sobriety, both are also known marijuana users.

Let us pay tribute to DC & Lochte, hardworking guys who might have been the greatest IF not for living in the shadow of somebody else.

and also to Phelps & Jones.

Last edited:
Jones is Rick James, and DC is a mormon.

Jones ys Mayweather, DC is PacMan

Jones is Usain Bolt, DC is Michael Johnson

I could imagine DC using "jeah".

Phelps has had a series with Lochte over many years. DC has fought Jones once and it was a close fight.

Phelps has had a series with lochte over many years. DC has fought Jones once and it was a close fight.
No it wasn't. At all. That's a solid comparison too. If it wasn't for phelps, lochte would be a superstar. Same with Cormier. I'd still take either of their 2nd place bank accounts.

The Jon Jones fight isn't a blemish on DC's career, Jon Jones's whole career is a blemish.

And TS is a :eek::eek::eek:.

Phelps doesn´t cheat.

Last edited:
Jon Jones is great but even Phelps is way out of his league in what he as accomplished in his respected sport.

DC would be considered one of the GOATs if he didn't have the Jon Jones blemish and had a dominant run which I think was totally possible considering he did it between 2 weight classes with the exception of Jones.

Jones and Phelps have multiple arrests and both have had a lot of personal demons with sobriety, both are also known marijuana users.

Let us pay tribute to DC & Lochte, hardworking guys who might have been the greatest IF not for living in the shadow of somebody else.
How do you throw in the marijuana use as if that means anything.

49-46 isn't close. Competitive, but not close.
I'd say it was the equivalent of Phelps beating Lochte by several tenths of a second. Could easily have gone the other way had Jones made a mistake.

Back