Jones is Phelps, DC is Lochte.

Would DC really be considered one of the GOATS?

Even saying he won a legitimate belt with the win over Johnson he has one title defense.

When phelps run from the scene of an accident and then gets popped for peds then they'll be the same.

Phelps never used PEDs
giphy.gif

I'd say it was the equivalent of Phelps beating Lochte by several tenths of a second. Could easily have gone the other way had Jones made a mistake.
Several tenths of a second is quite a long time in swimming though, Jones would have had to make a BIG mistake for DC to win.

Several tenths of a second is quite a long time in swimming though, Jones would have had to make a BIG mistake for DC to win.
Depends on the distance. At 400 meters it's a pretty close finish. A bad turn could have made the difference.

I've never seen Phelps compete before tonight. His wife is fine a fuark.

I normally don't watch sports but since they got rid of H2 I've been watching marathon blocks of the Olympics. Man those Korean bitches can shoot some arrows.

Has much more in common with Phelps.
Phelps is the greatest Olympian EVER...
Jones beat some old guys in a fringe sport to a viewing audience of ~300k. Phelps demanded the attention of every man, woman and child in America to stand up and salute for the umpteenth time as he stood at the highest podium while our anthem played.

If you were American, I would demand that your citizenship be revoked and sent straight to Gitmo for your ludicrous comparison.

Easy to edge out rounds when you're on roids.
Didn't test positive for that fight so thanks for your opinion. They caught Anderson, Lombard, Chael and multiple others, caught Jones for cocaine. Didn't catch Bones until 2 months ago

Phelps is the greatest Olympian EVER...
Jones beat some old guys in a fringe sport to a viewing audience of ~300k. Phelps demanded the attention of every man, woman and child in America to stand up and salute for the umpteenth time as he stood at the highest podium while our anthem played.

If you were American, I would demand that your citizenship be revoked and sent straight to Gitmo for your ludicrous comparison.
Come on, I've always said that there are much better athletes in other sports. Of course I meant in their respective sports.

Didn't test positive for that fight so thanks for your opinion. They caught Anderson, Lombard, Chael and multiple others, caught Jones for cocaine. Didn't catch Bones until 2 months ago
At times it takes a while to catch a cheater, especially a professional one. Jones ruined his credibility for being "clean" with all of the bogus shit he pulled, followed up with roiding. DC is clean, champ, and a damn good fighter :)

At times it takes a while to catch a cheater, especially a professional one. Jones ruined his credibility for being "clean" with all of the bogus shit he pulled, followed up with roiding. DC is clean, champ, and a damn good fighter :)
Overshadowed by Jones, much like Lochte to Phelps. Here's one to the good guys though, eh?

I have no idea who Phelp or Lochte are. Wrestling? I assume it's an American sport

Back