• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones is gonna destroy Ngannou

RIP TS, anyone know why he got banned?
He had an one way YellowStone ticket
for a while... !
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'd heavily favor Jones, if the fight ever actually happens

The question I have for Jones is he gonna be as mobile and agile as he was at LHW. He might look a lot slower, we don't know until we see some evidence I suppose.

The question I have for Jones is he gonna be as mobile and agile as he was at LHW. He might look a lot slower, we don't know until we see some evidence I suppose.
He looked slow AF in every training video I have seen recentlyn

How can anyone predict that a middle age, fat, alcohoic, cokehead, Jones is somehow going to dominate the current top 3 UFC HW's?
Oy vey.

1) Jones is the same age or younger than current UFC HW elites.
2) Jones these days is 250lb. and not at all fat.
3) Motivated Jones has always been a monster, and he's not taking a HW fight without being motivated. Compare the Gus I and Gus II fights to see the difference between unmotivated and motivated Jones. After taking care of DC easily, Jones lacked motivation for the rest of his LHW run. Motivated Jones at HW is big trouble for anyone in the division.

Jones is no guarantee to beat Ngannou, but HW motivated Jones has the best distance control, footwork, clinch game, and ground work in the HW division. That's a tough combination for any HW to deal with.

easily Gane turned him into a panic wrestler but there is no way in hell he s gonna outgraple Jones you heard it here Jones will be the hw champ
I agree.
If Francis fights Jon with torn ACL, he might lose to Jon... well, assuming Jon is any good at HW.... so far we can't even judge it.

Ngannou looks like a killer, against Gane his knees were f’ed up. HW Jon Jones looks like a fat somali with skinny legs and superfat ass.

I agree.
If Francis fights Jon with torn ACL, he might lose to Jon... well, assuming Jon is any good at HW.... so far we can't even judge it.
Has there been any proof of his injuries?
I've never seen someone walk, move and wrestle they way Ngannou did with a torn ACL and damaged MCL.
If there is, fair enough but it seems like everyones giving him excuses for barely winning.

Jones is unlikely to fight in the ufc again unless Dana pays him big bucks and that's unlikely to happen.

Jones last few fights at light heavyweight showed he isn't the fighter he once was. He knows he wouldn't beat Ngannou so that fight won't ever happen. Jones will continue to use money as an excuse to duck Ngannou so his fanboys can pretend he isn't refusing to fight him.

Has there been any proof of his injuries?
What proof do you need? A signed personnal letter from 3 different doctors chosen by your lawyer?
A public MRI scan on PPV sanctionned by the NSAC?

Back