• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones is gonna destroy Ngannou

The fact you're quoting connor says volumes.

Jones won regardless of its emotional impact on your feelings and desires

I'm not the one playing white knight for someone who doesn't even know I exist. I simply pointed out that Jones struggled in fights against people where he is doesn't have a considerable reach advantage, whereas you defended him better than Jones' GF did against the police.

I'm not the one playing white knight for someone who doesn't even know I exist. I simply pointed out that Jones struggled in fights against people where he is doesn't have a considerable reach advantage, whereas you defended him better than Jones' GF did against the police.
Yeah I have no idea what you're rambling about at this point. Just mashing away at your keyboard

Jones has never lost.
sorry

I just came here to say that I'm happy Jon Jones will never be relevant at HW.

I think either of the men in the recent HW championship fight would wreck Jones in 2 rounds.

jon aint gonna do jack shit, except sit on his bloated wifebeater ass all year, and whine about how and why he cant fight.

the only punch Santos landed was on the first round and Reyes landed clean 2 at best
Man, you had done really dumb and awful takes (this included), but I've seen bigger trolls.

Sherdog's average IQ is definitely better off now, but it's still pretty toxic. Have a good life, man

im goin with jones. the size difference makes it interesting, but we’re talking about one of the most skilled champs ever fighting one of the least skilled.

Ngannou lands a big right hand on Jones and he shakes his skeleton.

Jones sucks. Got gift decisions against two mediocre fighters in his last two fights. Vitor Belfort would kick his ass now.

Hahahahaha that Alex guy got banned so awesome.

Jones gets absolutely and totally railed by Francis and Gane.

Anyone thinks otherwise is lyimg to themselves.

im goin with jones. the size difference makes it interesting, but we’re talking about one of the most skilled champs ever fighting one of the least skilled.
this sums it up.

but basically any fighter with a recent W becomes the new Jones killer.

they become washed up after he beats them

Even the hatred of ufc fans won’t swing jones as an underdog. As it’s such easy money.

A guy that punches harder who is worse at everything A guy who is gassed at 6 mins. who struggles against a guy that throws about 15 strikes a round.
thisbis a too good to be true fight. It’s basically butterbean vs Lennox Lewis.
I would bet this fight so hard if jones was a dog. Or against any hw.

you can only lose off a Hail Mary. fights like this are the smartest bets you could do. If you don’t bet and want to be on a road to debauchery and jones is an underdog. Bet on that fight.

It amazes me that people can be so confident about a guy who struggled to beat Reyes and Santos, who hasn't fought in 2 years, who has been drinking and sniffing for years, who has never fought at HW, who is putting on 30lbs without any idea of how his speed and cardio will follow.

RIP TS, anyone know why he got banned?

It amazes me that people can be so confident about a guy who struggled to beat Reyes and Santos, who hasn't fought in 2 years, who has been drinking and sniffing for years, who has never fought at HW, who is putting on 30lbs without any idea of how his speed and cardio will follow.

Yeah, he wasn't the fastest LHW to begin with and I'm gonna have to assume he is considerably slower now. Both Gane and healthy knees Ngannou are probably faster than him and normally the guy moving up a weight class is supposed to be the faster guy.

Prime Jones woulda been destroyed by Rumble. And you Jones fans think he has a hope against Francis? Get real….. Jones has absolutely nothing for Francis’s power and Francis has nothing to fear from Jones. He can walk up and pick his shots. He would stuff anything Jones Tried wrestling wise and Jones isnt Subbing him.

Also people forget Francis has sub win. He isnt just a KO artist even though thats his bread and butter.

How can anyone predict that a middle age, fat, alcohoic, cokehead, Jones is somehow going to dominate the current top 3 UFC HW's?

Back