Jones how good is he really

Fuck knee teeps & eye pokes.

It's hard to take someone serious that thinks oblique kicks to the knee are "dirty"

Based on your avatar and the text above it, I can understand why you are buttdevastated, though.

It's hard to take someone serious that thinks oblique kicks to the knee are "dirty"

Based on your avatar and the text above it, I can understand why you are buttdevastated, though.
Throwing them to the knee can be interpreted as "dirty" within reason, because if someone steps forward as you do so, then you can absolutely hyperextend their knee, and idk about you, but I would prefer not to ever win by TKO (knee injury).

Honestly, I wouldn't really be surprised to learn that the issues Rampage has been having with his knees wasn't strongly exacerbated by his fight with Jones.

His push kicking is good but I just wish he would throw them to the thigh, hip, stomach.

First time Jones really gets hit, he's going to fold. I hope Gus is the one to do it. Jones's extended fingers aren't as effective against him because the reach advantage doesn't exist. LHW would be better off with Jones not as the titleholder. Not until he re-examines his dirty tactics and realizes he can still be good, maybe not the best, without them.

First time Jones really gets hit, he's going to fold. I hope Gus is the one to do it. Jones's extended fingers aren't as effective against him because the reach advantage doesn't exist. LHW would be better off with Jones not as the titleholder. Not until he re-examines his dirty tactics and realizes he can still be good, maybe not the best, without them.

I'm not a fan of Jones...

But you are one butthurt motherfucker.

So some of you are telling me jones isn't getting an unfair advantage by sticking fingers in his opponents eyes? Yea it's all just my imagination. They should just be able to fight through it.

and what exactly is wrong with these pics?

I see nothing which is against the rules here

I'm far from a fan and I badly hope that Gus wins round 2. With that said, Bones is an amazing fighter and a word like overrated should not be mentioned in the same sentence as his name.

assumptions are the key to everything.

just like blue fonts.

I don't like that he's so tall and that his arms are so long. It changes the way his opponents fight

Let's say Jones doesn't partake of the eyepokes in all of his fights and he has to strictly rely on his skills. I think he's not champion without being able to extend his fingers into eye sockets.
I see eye pokes all the time. Didn't Gus eye poke Manuwa in his last fight?
Don't get me wrong, I think Jones is very talented but his reliance on illegal tactics changes the way his opponents fight.
And you have no proof he does it on purpose.
Did he beat Stephan Bonnar on eyepokes? How about Obrien? Shogun? Rampage?Rashad? Gus? Glover? Machida? And how many of these guys have eye poked people? I've watch almost all these fights, he dominated these guys (except for Gus).
Anybody else feel Jones is overrated if he has to fight fair?

No, and I don't think you have a very good grasp on Jon's career. Watch all his fights; hes dominant. You need to make a better attempt at formulating opinions before you spout off about things you know little of.

The eye pokes definitely set him back in the overall P4P rankings IMO

Back