Jones felt he won decisevly

tshafer26

Orange Belt
Reaction score
According to UFC tonight He feels Guss doesn't deserve a rematch and he was only at 70% for the fight thoughts? I feel like this is a cop out but we see it in sports all the time take the fail Mary for example Tate said he had possession and the refs got it right when he clearly did not and multiple other times

Every time i start to hate him less, he goes and says stuff like this. I love it.

If jones really said this, as a avid supporter of him, ima be rooting against him from here on out.

Hmmm didn't he refer to it as a "Dog Fight"? Not very consistent are we Jon?

i agree there is no controversy, but he did not win decisively.

I actually like smug Jones way better than fake humble Jones.

But...that's a pretty dumb statement.

And why was he at "70%"? Did he explain that?

he did not look 100% tbh though 70% sounds like understatement. No disrespect at all to Gus, he's a warrior.

I don't think he can really say Gus doesn't deserve the rematch though, certainly not an immediate rematch but with 1 really big win or 2 good wins why not. He won without controversy but it wasn't that decisively, it was closer than any fight he had before.

I'm watching too I was like man GTFO with that 70% shit.

I actually like smug Jones way better than fake humble Jones.

But...that's a pretty dumb statement.

And why was he at "70%"? Did he explain that?
Didn't really say wasn't any injuries going into the fight

Jones is starting to lose men(and a lot of other supporters) as fans. Why discredit a guy with this 70% bullshit? Feeling you won decisively is okay, but making an excuse = low.

Every time i start to hate him less, he goes and says stuff like this. I love it.

I swear this is what gets me too lol It's like he's 'trying' to not acknowledge other fighters that they work hard too. Completely fucking selfish, and I was just beginning to like him again, for the 4th time....

Jones felt what every objective observer already knew.

Nothing to see here folks. Moving on...

Inb4 - "The missing 30% was Jackson getting kicked to the curb by the AC." trolls

He was fighting at 70% as a result of being punched consecutively in the face from bell to bell.

Jones kept 30% of his power in his big toe.
Chael sacrificed himself for all of us

I thought Jones won, but not decisively at all. If Jones really do feel this way, I disagree with him.

I'm normally against instant rematches, but I'd love to see an immediate rematch between Jones and Gus. It really does feel like the fight has not concluded yet - where you can be convinced which is the better fighter.

tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif

he did not look 100% tbh though 70% sounds like understatement. No disrespect at all to Gus, he's a warrior.

I don't think he can really say Gus doesn't deserve the rematch though, certainly not an immediate rematch but with 1 really big win or 2 good wins why not. He won without controversy but it wasn't that decisively, it was closer than any fight he had before.
You and "theone" are supermassive JBJ c0kc gobblers, so it's no surprise you two defend him NO MATTER WHAT, even when he's full of shit. He was %100 enough but got handled and is now making excuses, deal with it.

Really? You probably also agree that he "decisively" won too, right? Show your true colors. Every post you've ever made shows your true colors and unreasonable bias towards Jones. And "theone" is even more of a disgrace.

Wow....Jones. You are something else. Can people please stop asking why no one likes him?

Jones is throwing out all the excuses he can come up with right now because he knows if he loses a rematch there will be no excuses.

Back