Jones fat shaming DC...has he looked at his own brother?

Jones doesn't have a fat brother. TS is a fatty. /end thread
aw hey aint heavy. he's my brother. thats cute.
73731239.jpg

At least his bros are 6'3 and 6'6, they just call them big boys. Standing tall and big is better than Cormier 5'9 short and fat. Only Arthur is overweight by the way, Chandler is a beast and alot leaner.

I wouldn't even call Cormier fat. Since he dropped to 205 there's nothing flabby about him.

Oh stop it. There are plenty of things to criticize Jones for but this one is petty PC BS. He didn't say something mean to a fat kid or some guy off the street. He is talking trash about a guy he will be punching and kicking in a cage on Saturday night.

There are also a ton of videos about where Jon Jones admittedly didnt play in football like his brothers because he wasnt athletically gifted enough

its crazy how a few years of success have really gotten to his head, and he completely forgets that he was too weak to compete in sports for most of his life

If you really believe that, why dont you step in the Octagon with him stupid. Another keyboard warrior thats afraid of his own shadow. Wow! Stay off this board and stick to checkers or dominos....lol!

fat shaming is a good thing....i'm guessing 95% of fat people are not the fat guys like DC or jones brother who are actually athletic and healthy...they are part of the 5% of fat people that know how they are healthy ....the other 95% who are fat because they eat too much and are unhealthy and lazy should be shamed.

Compared to Americans? No.

Rest of the world? Yes, there is still flab.

I was actually comparing him to the average 35-year old in Sweden, one of the least obese countries in the western world. Line him up with 10 random guys and and he'd likely look like one of the fittest of the bunch.

dan-henderson-mma-ufc-173-cormeir-vs.-henderson.jpg

cormier_hendo_ragdoll.gif

If that is a fat person, the USA is doing something right.
He's just built like that. Not too much BF on fight day.

He was not built like that. He gained a lot of weight when he stopped wrestling.

Ps. Just being built like that doesn't even exist. You eat yourself to a high fat percentage.

If you really believe that, why dont you step in the Octagon with him stupid. Another keyboard warrior thats afraid of his own shadow. Wow! Stay off this board and stick to checkers or dominos....lol!

how does stepping in the cage with jon jones have any relevence to the discussion/?

fedor was the biggest miracle . the way he look and THE WAY HE FOUGHT

cormier_hendo_ragdoll.gif

If that is a fat person, the USA is doing something right.
He's just built like that. Not too much BF on fight day.

He was not built like that, he was ripped before he had kidney problems and had to stop dieting.

He was not built like that, he was ripped before he had kidney problems and had to stop dieting.

Some things are just genetic.
Find me a picture of him where he is ripped, as you say.
He has a certain frame.
He could go all anorexic, though.

be nice if you told us what he said before going on your butthurt rant

He probably does bug his brother....but he isnt fighting his brother, probably not a lot of coverage in the media on it....

Back