Jones fat shaming DC...has he looked at his own brother?

Some things are just genetic.
Find me a picture of him where he is ripped, as you say.
He has a certain frame.
He could go all anorexic, though.

ignorance. Genetics give you tendencies and your frame is your bone structure. Excess fat is unhealthy and can and should be burned off.

There are also a ton of videos about where Jon Jones admittedly didnt play in football like his brothers because he wasnt athletically gifted enough

its crazy how a few years of success have really gotten to his head, and he completely forgets that he was too weak to compete in sports for most of his life

Such haterade. He went into wrestling where he excelled.

Too weak for sports lol. He ain't Helio.

ignorance. Genetics give you tendencies and your frame is your bone structure. Excess fat is unhealthy and can and should be burned off.

Where in my post did I say otherwise?

2dgpd3k.jpg

shaq-laugh.gif

There are also a ton of videos about where Jon Jones admittedly didnt play in football like his brothers because he wasnt athletically gifted enough

its crazy how a few years of success have really gotten to his head, and he completely forgets that he was too weak to compete in sports for most of his life

Exactly. Jones is nothing but a skinny LHW Tim Sylvia with a crappy jab and better wrestling. Jones uses fingers in the face to compensate for his crappy jab. I don't get how people say Jones is a athlete? He cant even dunk a basketball. He cant jab because he has no coordination.

The word athlete is thrown around so much it has no meaning. A true athlete is strong, fast, explosive, and most of all coordinated.

His brother has sweet titties. That gave me a chub not gonna lie.

Yeah its pretty crazy, he reminds me of Kanye West..when they started out they were both humble guys, then everyone got in their ears telling them how they were the greatest thing since sliced bread...and they started to believe the hype...idek if you can really blame them.

good point. I used to like Jones and I remember he used to be down to earth. Now he is a arrogant POS.

Have you looked at the other threads that already discussed this topic?

Also, fat-shaming and rape-culture are two nomenclatures I hope die out sooner rather than later.

Honey badger don't care

Ying and Yang, Jon calls Cormier fat, we call Jones chicken legs. Cormier has been hitting that "little boy" line often, so I think Jones just wants to go with it in the other direction.

Back