Multiplatform Rocksteady's Suicide Squad

Liking what I'm seeing so far. Game isn't out till 2022. Definitely going for some humor. Graphics looks stellar but that's just a trailer. Look forward to seeing gameplay.

Supes has always been my favorite superhero and seeing a bunch of jobbers take him down has me at odds. Cool trailer though.

I'm really confused. Why isn't Rocksteady the one developing Gotham Knights? I mean, that game is set in the "Arkham" universe they created, right? Instead, they're working on this?

I'm really confused. Why isn't Rocksteady the one developing Gotham Knights? I mean, that game is set in the "Arkham" universe they created, right? Instead, they're working on this?
This game is set in the Arkham universe (according to developers, but I've seen some people pointed out that in Arkhamverse Deadshot wasn't Black). Gotham Knights is set in their own universe.

This game is set in the Arkham universe (according to developers, but I've seen some people pointed out that in Arkhamverse Deadshot wasn't Black). Gotham Knights is set in their own universe.

Are you sure of that last part? Is there a source? The overall look and feel of GK is very Arkham Knightish. The basic premise (Batman is "dead") also seems to connect to AK's ending.

Are you sure of that last part? Is there a source? The overall look and feel of GK is very Arkham Knightish. The basic premise (Batman is "dead") also seems to connect to AK's ending.
I've read it on IGN. I've seen also somewhere (maybe even IGN people) pointed out few contradictions to Arkhamverse -- both Gordon and Wayne are dead, Barbara is not paralyzed.

I wish they would have just taken a crack at a Superman game. Spiderman on PS4 took what the Arkham games did and did it all better. Now do what they did and make a better Superman game. Cowards.

So justice league has been infiltrated by Brainiac? Feels like a cheap way to get around being an anti-hero. Just wanted a JL game with playable Superman and Batman.

Supes has always been my favorite superhero and seeing a bunch of jobbers take him down has me at odds. Cool trailer though.

The fact that Superman is the villain is the only thing that caught my interest.

Even though it was reported a while back they've finally officially announced the games been pushed back to Spring 2023

Even though it was reported a while back they've finally officially announced the games been pushed back to Spring 2023

This should happen more often. So many games are being released in a crappy state where it's assumed that patching them can save them.

I wish they would have just taken a crack at a Superman game. Spiderman on PS4 took what the Arkham games did and did it all better. Now do what they did and make a better Superman game. Cowards.

It appears this game was a massive flop, to the tune of $200 million.

Still trying to understand why Rocksteady thought we needed a Suicide Squad game.
I'm sure it was more the executive's that wanted the live service game.

It appears this game was a massive flop, to the tune of $200 million.

Still trying to understand why Rocksteady thought we needed a Suicide Squad game.
It would've done fine if they put their efforts into making a real followup to the Arkham games, with a strong single player campaign. It's a live service bullshit game that they had no experience in making. If a game like that doesn't immediately catch on and stand out, it's DOA.

The whole project never made much sense. You take this studio that really only has one franchise/type of game under it's belt, that they are masters at making, and then just have them do a 180 in a pathetic attempt to get those live service bucks.

Back