Jones' fans obvious fear of the Gus rematch..

Yeah that's why he's taking his time with signing the paper.

The UFC will build this up as the biggest rematch ever. I think Jones will want more money and will sign on his terms. DC should technically be next. He dominated a weight class above Jones and won 2 straight in his division. Also he beat a ranked lhw.

Haha, the amount of emotional responses TS got leads me to believe TS struck a nerve.

It's 100% true. Majority of Bones fans dont want him to fight either guy and spend all their time trying to say neither guy deserves a shot. Like who is Bones gonna fight? Another middleweight? Or chuck liddell? They were all for that fight for some reason..

The only people who talk about the fight not happening are Gus fans writing fan fiction.

Its funny, because I remember Jon Jones coming out determined in every round.

Lol, watch the fight again, bro. You will see Jones has his eyes wide open and scared every time a round begins. :icon_chee

on slips a punch which ends up cutting him by shear luck, and people want to pretend that he had the dogshit beat out of him lol. No, one slipped punch did 75% of the damage to his face

Except it took over 2 months for Jones to heal from that fight, for Gus it took 2 weeks.:icon_lol:

oh gus fans and these threads, visual damage is the only criteria for the fight

Jones fans generally seem afraid of the rematch.

"He lost, he doesn't deserve a rematch" is common.

These threads are like listening to old people talk about politics... sooooo boring, one-sided and delusional.

Alex is so scary!
rawrrr_zps2a67949d.jpg

It amazes me how Gus fans act like JJ was rocked, on the verge of being knocked out. They seem to remember Jon Jones being on the verge of death, crying before each round was started.

Its funny, because I remember Jon Jones coming out determined in every round. I remember him knocking the fuck out of Gus way worse than Gus did to him. I remember Jon rising up to his potential to show that hes a real champion. I remember Gus mentally folding in the late 4th and 5th rounds. I remember Gus damn near running away from Jon Jones after every exchange, desperately trying to wear out the clock. I remember Jon putting his arms up in victory after the 5th bell, and Gus looking down at the ground while walking away in defeat with his hands on his hips.
Gus was angry at himself for not finishing Jones.

I remember Jones not being able to walk out of the cage on his own and Gus visiting Jones in a hospital bed.

Jones may have won the battle, but Gus won the war.

Gus was angry at himself for not finishing Jones.

I remember Jones not being able to walk out of the cage on his own and Gus visiting Jones in a hospital bed.

Jones may have won the battle, but Gus won the war.

The judges saw Gus running from the belt in the biggest fight of his career.

The judges saw Gus refuse to attempt a single submission in the biggest fight of his career.

The judges saw Gus almost get finished by strikes and get saved by the bell.

Jones won the battle, the war and the belt.

Gus won the beauty contest, which would have been great if this were a pageant, but it was a title fight.

In mma, a competitor needs to be able to win a fight anywhere it goes...especially the fight for the title.

I'm a fan of all three and I have no idea what this thread is about.

Whats with Gus fans and there annoying psychological rants about fear.

Supposedly it was Jones who was scared and so on and now its his fans.

I think some of the Gus fans are projecting there own insecurity and strange need to be acknowledged.

Last edited:
Whats with Gus fans and there annoying psychological rants about fear.

Too much time on their hands. The only fear I saw was when Gus was running with the thought of Machida, Vera, Matushenko, Bader and Rampage in his head. Knowing if he did not run he was in trouble.

One Gus's best day he did not beat Jones on his worse day.

Honestly TS, I think you might have just come up with one of the dumbest theories I've ever come across on here.

Too much time on their hands. The only fear I saw was when Gus was running with the thought of Machida, Vera, Matushenko, Bader and Rampage in his head. Knowing if he did not run he was in trouble.

One Gus's best day he did not beat Jones on his worse day.

Gus fans have way too much time on their hands and too little self esteem. It almost feels like the little dog trying to project a big bark.

We will see what Gus can do in the rematch. If he loses again, then I dont want to hear the excuses we heard about judges, or conspiracy theories of changing stat sheets to favor jones.

Gus fans have become the most annoying on sherdog. I dont get the tough guy bravado they love to push but I am guessing that is all they have.

Last edited:
Back