Jones' fans obvious fear of the Gus rematch..

blacksnake

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is weird and pathetic.

...and I kind of like Jones, but I think a fighter's fans tend to emulate some of the best and worst characterists of the fighters themselves, so if Jones is risk averse, then his fans are running like pussies at the threat of any challenge. (Not all his fans, of course, even BJ Penn has some fans that AREN'T delusional)

I think Jones is still a slight favorite over both DC and Gus, but that is WAYY too close for some people, and the brick shitting is thunderous.

Jones's fan don't think he can win both fights, if they did, they wouldn't be bitching like teenage girls. The weird thing is, they REALLY, REALLY don't want him to lose to Gus, but are somewaht OK with losing to DC. I find this a little odd, but whatever.

The funny thing is that it is so fucking obvious, but they're all acting like there is some sort of matchmaking conspiracy working against DC and Jones, and they're all ready to collectivley piss their panties if Gus gets the title.

WTF did I just read?

Anyway, I'm a JJ fan, and I'm actually waiting eagerly both for JJ vs. Gus II and JJ vs. DC.
He'll win the first one by evolving twice as much a Gus after the original match. Don't forget that his two defenses prior to that were against mws, he didn't take Gus seriously and was way too overconfident.
He'll win the second one by being better overall. It's weird how ppl totally discard Jones' Greko-Roman when talking about DC's wrestling.

I'm sure that Jon Jones will train like a madman in both cases to prove all critics wrong and make Gus, then DC, shut up. That's what makes him a champion.

I'd also expect a finish from Jones in Gus fight.

Turned out to be a bit of a JJ fan rant, lol :). Just to be safe, I do realize he may lose to either man, I don't think his invulnerable, etc, etc.

WTF did I just read?

Anyway, I'm a JJ fan, and I'm actually waiting eagerly both for JJ vs. Gus II and JJ vs. DC.
He'll win the first one by evolving twice as much a Gus after the original match. Don't forget that his two defenses prior to that were against mws, he didn't take Gus seriously and was way too overconfident.
He'll win the second one by being better overall. It's weird how ppl totally discard Jones' Greko-Roman when talking about DC's wrestling.

I'm sure that Jon Jones will train like a madman in both cases to prove all critics wrong and make Gus, then DC, shut up. That's what makes him a champion.

I'd also expect a finish from Jones in Gus fight.

Turned out to be a bit of a JJ fan rant, lol :). Just to be safe, I do realize he may lose to either man, I don't think his invulnerable, etc, etc.

Are you Brazilian? Cuz was all I heard was excuses.

Jonathans witnesses are still seeing nightmares from that first fight against the peoples champion. They never want anything to do with Gustafsson again, never.

jones-face.jpg

Is weird and pathetic.

...and I kind of like Jones, but I think a fighter's fans tend to emulate some of the best and worst characterists of the fighters themselves, so if Jones is risk averse, then his fans are running like pussies at the threat of any challenge. (Not all his fans, of course, even BJ Penn has some fans that AREN'T delusional)

I think Jones is still a slight favorite over both DC and Gus, but that is WAYY too close for some people, and the brick shitting is thunderous.

Jones's fan don't think he can win both fights, if they did, they wouldn't be bitching like teenage girls. The weird thing is, they REALLY, REALLY don't want him to lose to Gus, but are somewaht OK with losing to DC. I find this a little odd, but whatever.

The funny thing is that it is so fucking obvious, but they're all acting like there is some sort of matchmaking conspiracy working against DC and Jones, and they're all ready to collectivley piss their panties if Gus gets the title.

a little out there, but I also see some of the traits you refer to.

what a rant.... Getting yourself worked up over something thats not important makes me glad i am not you.

JBJ will win both of his next fights. If he doesnt and loses fair and square no one will cry...

I......dont even know what to say. Youve figured it all out buddy. Good job cracking the code. Ill be contacting all major forms of MMA media to let them know your great discovery.

what an amazing scientific mind you have. GENIUS !

First of all, I think it's even more weird and pathetic how Gustafsson fans try and act like Jones is scared or some shit when HE ALREADY BEAT HIM ONCE. They'll fight again and Gustafsson will probably lose again. Suck it up

Secondly, BJ Penn is the GOAT.

Thirdly, OMG what a dumb fucking thread

It's unlike anything I've seen from fans before. These guys are shaken. It was a close fight. No need to be so damned worried.

I......dont even know what to say. Youve figured it all out buddy. Good job cracking the code. Ill be contacting all major forms of MMA media to let them know your great discovery.

what an amazing scientific mind you have. GENIUS !

Huh? TKD Pride? Tae Kwon Do Pride??? Anyways nice rant TS. I think these silly opinionated threads meant to agitate the fanbase of a fighter who WON the first fight is pathetic. I do not like Jones but I doubt he will lose to Alex. Once Jones wins you should start another rant thread admitting the errors in your thought process.

blablabla, I hope the fight will come true as soon as possible. OP shows that gus fans are equally pathetic.

It amazes me how Gus fans act like JJ was rocked, on the verge of being knocked out. They seem to remember Jon Jones being on the verge of death, crying before each round was started.

Its funny, because I remember Jon Jones coming out determined in every round. I remember him knocking the fuck out of Gus way worse than Gus did to him. I remember Jon rising up to his potential to show that hes a real champion. I remember Gus mentally folding in the late 4th and 5th rounds. I remember Gus damn near running away from Jon Jones after every exchange, desperately trying to wear out the clock. I remember Jon putting his arms up in victory after the 5th bell, and Gus looking down at the ground while walking away in defeat with his hands on his hips.

Both men went through hell that fight. But you people are so fucking dumb. Jon already has proven that when it came down to will and tenacity, he rose above Gus. HE BROKE GUS in that fight, not the other way around. Gus and his fans talk a huge game because they all know Gus is completely irrelevant if not for having Jones to talk shit about.

The guy lost. He......Lost. let. it. go. Jon slips a punch which ends up cutting him by shear luck, and people want to pretend that he had the dogshit beat out of him lol. No, one slipped punch did 75% of the damage to his face

/ end rant

I really don't care too much about who wins the rematch, just want to see a fight as good as the first one. But damn, would it be incredibly satisfying if JJ won dominantly and all you Gus fans/JJ haters gave it a rest finally

Huh? TKD Pride? Tae Kwon Do Pride???

thats correct :icon_chee

I guess it is just human nature to assume you know what is going on in the minds of others. Why does it usually manifest itself in paranoia?

Over generalizations are fallacies but this is sherdog.
I can't wait to watch Jones fight Gus and Cormier, I just want to see the best fight the best and the best man come out on top whether it be my favorite fighter or not.
But I guess before every fight Jones fans are scared according to some users on sherdog.

It amazes me how Gus fans act like JJ was rocked, on the verge of being knocked out. They seem to remember Jon Jones being on the verge of death, crying before each round was started.

Its funny, because I remember Jon Jones coming out determined in every round. I remember him knocking the fuck out of Gus way worse than Gus did to him. I remember Jon rising up to his potential to show that hes a real champion. I remember Gus mentally folding in the late 4th and 5th rounds. I remember Gus damn near running away from Jon Jones after every exchange, desperately trying to wear out the clock. I remember Jon putting his arms up in victory after the 5th bell, and Gus looking down at the ground while walking away in defeat with his hands on his hips.

Both men went through hell that fight. But you people are so fucking dumb. Jon already has proven that when it came down to will and tenacity, he rose above Gus. HE BROKE GUS in that fight, not the other way around. Gus and his fans talk a huge game because they all know Gus is completely irrelevant if not for having Jones to talk shit about.

The guy lost. He......Lost. let. it. go. Jon slips a punch which ends up cutting him by shear luck, and people want to pretend that he had the dogshit beat out of him lol. No, one slipped punch did 75% of the damage to his face

/ end rant

I really don't care too much about who wins the rematch, just want to see a fight as good as the first one. But damn, would it be incredibly satisfying if JJ won dominantly and all you Gus fans/JJ haters gave it a rest finally

Good post, Gus fans have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more butthurt than anybody else lately. Those "people's champ" rants and shit.

The fans might be a little worried but im sure Jones is not scared at all.

The kind of bullshit we read on these forums.

Back