• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones entering Fedor territory with 8 year winning streak

Fedor got K.O'd ass up face down by a LHW. Hendo weighted in at 206

He also got the snot beat out of him by a not even top 10 former LHW just recently.

LHW's are just as dangerous as HW's...probably more skilled because they rely less on strength
Then why don't they fight at HW? Every single one of them weighs more than 206.

Why you guys so emotional? Yes I get it nobody likes jones. I don't like him either, but his steak has been legendary imo
Agreed.
steak-750x500.jpg

He also got the snot beat out of him by a not even top 10 former LHW just recently.

LHW's are just as dangerous as HW's...probably more skilled because they rely less on strength

Jones could only "win" via DQ versus a college level wrestler.

... and yet hes still scared to take even a single fight at HW.
False:
Offered to fight Stipe on short notice w/ stipulation it be for interim title.
UFC refused his offer.
Game/set/match!

Fedor fights at HW, Jones towers over LHWs. Different.
He makes 205 like everyone else in the weigh division. Jones also doesn't fight pro wrestlers with shit mma records.

Lhw's are not just as dangerous as HW's at all. The more skilled thing is a case by case basis. I think the HW top 10 is much better than the LHW top 10 right now, although that hasn't always been the case. & I also don't think we can hold the fights at the end of a guys career against him. Everyone knows the fedor that fought Fabio isn't anywhere near the fedor from pride. Jones streak is legendary tho & he's a hair away from being the undisputed goat.

I didn't know Jones' streak consisted of guys like Gary Goodridge & Matt Lindland, LOL.

Jones is amazing, and he is up there among the greatest, but I think he needs to fight at HW to be considered the greatest. I understand And respect why he isn't, but it will always be an argument to why he isn't as great as Fedor. HW is very different from LHW, And a 30 fight winning streak at HW is much harder.

Same concept though and Jones has fought top contenders in a stacked division. Fedor mixed him Hong man choi and many other below grade matches

Almost all of those "below grade" matches were New Years Eve events. In the years 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2004 Fedor fought 5 times each year.

Guys Jones will NEVER be on Fedors level. With wins over ELITE competition like Zulu, Hong Man Choi, and Singh Jaideep, Jones can never even DREAM of being on his level. He lost to Matt Hamill for fucks sake. MATT HAMILL. HES DEAF.

Almost all of those "below grade" matches were New Years Eve events. In the years 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2004 Fedor fought 5 times each year.

Yup. People don't understand that Fedor fought those freakshow matches on NYE for the Japanese fans and an easy payday. What's wrong with that? I mean he was still beating the elite fighters during that time. Fedor did it all and it was fun to watch.

Yes, all winning streak are impressive, all of them, even the Aldo one at FW, but the Fedor decade winning streak at HW in PRIDE (No weight limit, PEDs freaks, K1 champs and Olympic gold medalists) is by far the most impressive I ever seen.

Back