Jones ducks DC, fights the easier opponent in Gustafsson

Cormier said Khabib is the best wrestler he has ever seen.........

This is almost like a spoof thread. Sadly its not.

Last edited:
I think DC's wrestling is the difference here.

He will take Jones down and molest him on the floor. No LHW has done that, not even Gus.
While I agree Cormier is the superior wrestler,he has first to contend with Jones reach and eye pokes,especially the latter.This will make DC hesitant to get inside where he's more likely to do damage.It doesn't take much to inflict considerable pain via eye pokes,hence its effectiveness as a strategy to control the pace and place of the fight.
Jones will heavily rely on the chasse to the knee to take out DC's mobility,a huge asset in Daniel's success besides his stellar wrestling.

This isn't a troll thread, it's the truth.

Then it's even more sad. You should have just rolled with the bad troll excuse, now you're exposed as an idiot.

Then it's even more sad. You should have just rolled with the bad troll excuse, now you're exposed as an idiot.

You think Gus is the tougher fight?

I think you're the idiot if so.

Idiot. ;)

P.S. Can you get me tickets on the Gustafsson Nut Ride Express?

You think Gus is the tougher fight?

I think you're the idiot if so.

Idiot. ;)

P.S. Can you get me tickets on the Gustafsson Nut Ride Express?

No I don't think Gus is the tougher fight, but that's not the point, is it?

Dana says Jones has to fight Gus first, and that's the end of the story. It's a difficult concept for you to grasp since you're likely unemployed, but when the Boss says Gus first, Gus comes first.

And whatever Nut Ride Express you wanna be on is your prerogative.

Idiot.

No I don't think Gus is the tougher fight, but that's not the point, is it?

Dana says Jones has to fight Gus first, and that's the end of the story. It's a difficult concept for you to grasp since you're likely unemployed, but when the Boss says Gus first, Gus comes first.

And whatever Nut Ride Express you wanna be on is your prerogative.

Idiot.

I have a job, but thanks for looking out for me.

I wonder why Dana would say that...oh wait, money. I don't think Jones tried very hard to argue for the DC fight though. He knows the wheels would come off the Bones Bangbus if he fought a real Olympic wrestler (not Fail Sonnen).

He could have pressed but he ducked for the duckets instead. Sad.

Jones already beat Gus, so he'll be somewhat confident coming into this fight.

However, DC should be the tougher opponent what with his top-shelf wrestling, power in his hands, and a developing sub game. Not to mention he trains daily with Cain Velasquez.

Everybody was so rabid to see this rematch, but I don't think it was in danger of not happening, as Gus should be the comparatively easier opponent for Jones.

Thoughts?

Shut up moron...

I have a job, but thanks for looking out for me.

I wonder why Dana would say that...oh wait, money. I don't think Jones tried very hard to argue for the DC fight though. He knows the wheels would come off the Bones Bangbus if he fought a real Olympic wrestler (not Fail Sonnen).

He could have pressed but he ducked for the duckets instead. Sad.

I don't understand why so many people get banned, but you're still here? Who are you paying and why are you so insecure and fed-up with your own life?

agreed. he ducked DC!!!!!!!!! hear me out, he said he didnt want to fite Gus, fully knowing that he was fighting gus anyway to make it look like he would fight the harder opponent. dana and jones already signed the bout last week, this is just WOLF TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I don't understand why so many people get banned, but you're still here? Who are you paying and why are you so insecure and fed-up with your own life?

Paying?

I find most Gus and Jones fans annoying. You can imagine how hard that makes my life these days.

DC getting surgery on knee most likely.

jonjones_fatlips.jpg

jones-limp.gif

Paying?

I find most Gus and Jones fans annoying. You can imagine how hard that makes my life these days.

Yes, WHO are you paying? Pretty straight forward question. Also I am sure your life is already rather hard without your insecurities playing out on the internet. Gus and Jones fans huh, so that must mean you're excluding yourself from both groups. Which means if you're on an MMA forum and you're not a fan of Jon Jones or Gustafsson? Yeah, you're a moron...

Yes, WHO are you paying? Pretty straight forward question. Also I am sure your life is already rather hard without your insecurities playing out on the internet. Gus and Jones fans huh, so that must mean you're excluding yourself from both groups. Which means if you're on an MMA forum and you're not a fan of Jon Jones or Gustafsson? Yeah, you're a moron...

Paying money? To whom?

Also, the way you end your post shows who the real moron is. Tell me if you need me to elucidate why someone could dislike both Gus and Jones fans and still take interest in MMA discussions.

It's an oh-so-difficult concept to wrap one's head around.

That thread title- "Jones ducks DC, fights the easier opponent in Gustafsson"

You've got to be fucking kidding me, right?

Jones continues breathing air.... some asshat on Sherdog will post 'Jones is ducking breathing water'.

That thread title- "Jones ducks DC, fights the easier opponent in Gustafsson"

You've got to be fucking kidding me, right?

Yeah, he's f#cking around and is doing the whole 180 on the threads earlier in the week.

Back