Jones ducks DC, fights the easier opponent in Gustafsson

at 1st I was
the-tradition-of-festivus-begins-with-the-airing-of-grievances-i-got-a-lot-of-problems-with-you-people-and-now-youre-gonna-hear-about-it-beginning-with-you-melton-i-hear-you-thi.jpg

then was
golf_g_twoodsts_576.jpg

Jones could fight both Gus and Cormier at the same time and if he complained about the 2 on 1 stipulation being fundamentally unfair, Sherdog would shit on him for being a whiner.

Jones could fight both Gus and Cormier at the same time and if he complained about the 2 on 1 stipulation being fundamentally unfair, Sherdog would shit on him for being a whiner.

LOL pretty much

Jones is ducking Lil Nog. The man who beat Rashad and the peoples champ.

post would include:
a-eyepokes
b-teep kicks
c-dui
d-ducked Rumble
e-all of the above

oh boy here we go again................

Lol, like anyone is better than the Alexander th GOAT.

Jones already beat Gus, so he'll be somewhat confident coming into this fight.

However, DC should be the tougher opponent what with his top-shelf wrestling, power in his hands, and a developing sub game. Not to mention he trains daily with Cain Velasquez.

Everybody was so rabid to see this rematch, but I don't think it was in danger of not happening, as Gus should be the comparatively easier opponent for Jones.

Thoughts?
My thought is that he is fighting the manditory challenger that the UFC is telling him to fight.

My other thought is you are probably just another hater. When Jones said he wanted to fight Cormier instead, people said he was ducking Gustafsson. Now that he is fighting Gustafsson, people like you say he is ducking Cormier. So no matter what, some people will criticize him. Bottom line is tht he is fighting the guy UFC wants him to fight. It was their decision in the end, not his.

haha some people on this site never stop amaze. :icon_lol:

Jones made a career out of beating skilled but undersized LHWs,His kryptonite is a natural heavy weight with reach and skills.Right now,only Gus fits the description.As good as Cormier is,Jon has perfected the art of fighting smaller guys no matter how good they are.It's safe to say DC is the safer fight of the two.

Jones made a career out of beating skilled but undersized LHWs,His kryptonite is a natural heavy weight with reach and skills.Right now,only Gus fits the description.As good as Cormier is,Jon has perfected the art of fighting smaller guys no matter how good they are.It's safe to say DC is the safer fight of the two.

I think DC's wrestling is the difference here.

He will take Jones down and molest him on the floor. No LHW has done that, not even Gus.

Back