Jones ducks DC, fights the easier opponent in Gustafsson

People take all that too seriously
I cant wait for the match
and I hope Gus wins... for the second time!

Jones can't win, can he?

Exactly this... If he was fighting DC, there would be tons of JBJ is ducking Gus threads too.

Whatever... both seem like awesome fights to me. I want to see them both before it is all said and done.

Paying money? To whom?

Also, the way you end your post shows who the real moron is. Tell me if you need me to elucidate why someone could dislike both Gus and Jones fans and still take interest in MMA discussions.

It's an oh-so-difficult concept to wrap one's head around.

It seems the original comment went over your head, I'm not surprised. There the Journalist goes again, getting his daily vocabulary wank on! I'm not saying it isn't a possibility. What I am saying is someone who participates in MMA discussions but isn't a fan of Jon Jones, OR Gustafsson, makes you a moron. Do you even train? Have you ever trained in any marital arts?

Jones continues breathing air.... some asshat on Sherdog will post 'Jones is ducking breathing water'.

Yup, the thread starter just dropped my opinion of journalists even further.

Yeah, he's f#cking around and is doing the whole 180 on the threads earlier in the week.

He is clearly insecure and in need of a sense of humor.

I laughed, nice troll post... everyone should respect the nice trolling going on in this thread.

It seems the original comment went over your head, I'm not surprised. There the Journalist goes again, getting his daily vocabulary wank on! I'm not saying it isn't a possibility. What I am saying is someone who participates in MMA discussions but isn't a fan of Jon Jones, OR Gustafsson, makes you a moron. Do you even train? Have you ever trained in any marital arts?

Your argument is idiotic, which leads me to believe you're a big fan of one of said fighters and you're gotten to.

They're just two fighters. It's like back when Chuck was the 205 champ. I was never a big fan of his or Tito's. Does that mean I'm a moron for logging into Sherdog? GTFO.

What does my martial arts experience have to do with me rustling jimmies for fun?

For what it's worth: started off with Tai Chi, then Wushu and Sanshou. Then did one year of MMA/BJJ and another year of Judo.

Last edited:
Well there we have the rematch now, so Jones can squash Gus and make 90% of you shut up.

Too bad they ruined the potential of a rematch that would've been waaaaaay better if set later in these guys' careers.

this same thread would have been made with the names reversed if he was fighting DC.

Jones already beat Gus, so he'll be somewhat confident coming into this fight.

However, DC should be the tougher opponent what with his top-shelf wrestling, power in his hands, and a developing sub game. Not to mention he trains daily with Cain Velasquez.

Everybody was so rabid to see this rematch, but I don't think it was in danger of not happening, as Gus should be the comparatively easier opponent for Jones.

Thoughts?

Gus is the easier opponent is laughable. It can be argued that he beat Jones and some how he is the easier fight? I could have sworn Gus bust Jones up and sent him to the hospital in a stretcher. I seriously doubt Jones is confident coming into this fight

Idiotic thread..Neither Gus or DC are ''Easy'' fights...

What does my martial arts experience have to do with me rustling jimmies for fun?

At least you admit you're an ass.

Jones already beat Gus, so he'll be somewhat confident coming into this fight.

However, DC should be the tougher opponent what with his top-shelf wrestling, power in his hands, and a developing sub game. Not to mention he trains daily with Cain Velasquez.

Everybody was so rabid to see this rematch, but I don't think it was in danger of not happening, as Gus should be the comparatively easier opponent for Jones.

Thoughts?

LOL, the thread is classic

Gus is the easier opponent is laughable. It can be argued that he beat Jones and some how he is the easier fight? I could have sworn Gus bust Jones up and sent him to the hospital in a stretcher. I seriously doubt Jones is confident coming into this fight

You obviously have zero idea about what it means to be a fighter. If anything, fighters are overconfident, not underconfident. Especially fighters of Jones caliber.

Back