Jones Cormier Argue In Hotel Again [Videos]

What's annoying is that there's so much heat that DC could throw at JJ, but DC doesn't come prepared for any kind of verbal confrontation. He only responds to JJ's childish banter and plays his verbal game.

All I can say is that he needs to physically impose his will where he can't verbally.

To me, based on the smile on Jones' face, he's just making a childish jab at Cormier.

ihCKfjWwKJ64p.gif

Lol sherdog will say each and every rivalry ever is fake.

Reminded me of Ken and Tito on tuf only this shit wasn't funny.

There's some really complex term I heard a few months ago for what it's called when your brain basically goes into a "black zone" (as opposed to red zone ect) and sort of locks down, doesn't know what to do and therefore will start repeating things or actions even if it makes no sense (a great example would be if someone was in a building on fire and pulled on a door that was clearly locked/jammed and yet they just keep pulling on it instead of going to another door)

This is the same basic thing that happens when someone repeats the same dumb shit 6x in a row "you suck, you suck, you suck"

it's not like the guy didn't hear you the first couple of times, so by the third "you suck" you're just proving that the reasoning part of your brain has shut off.

lol, that's a ridiculous analysis, he was clearly composed and just enjoying saying what was upsetting DC. You act like he was in some vegetative state with his mind stuck in some loop hahaha

All of this fabricated/exaggerated hype is starting to work its magic. Everyone I know is getting fucking pumped for this fight.

I know that it's 80% bullshit but hey, it's working.

It doesn't have to be "great", as long as the trash talk causes some type of psychological impact it's considered effective.

So yes, while Jones isn't pulling out any fancy wordplay a la Chael or McGregor, he's definitely getting DC worked up by what he's saying.

Somebody earlier was saying that DC's trash talk was horrible, when Jones was just as bad. I never said that Jones did not get a reaction.

Lol sherdog will say each and every rivalry ever is fake.

No. I've just noticed that every time the UFC has two black guys scheduled to clash in a main event, there is always conveniently bad blood between the two that goes beyond competitiveness.

All of this fabricated/exaggerated hype is starting to work its magic. Everyone I know is getting fucking pumped for this fight.

I know that it's 80% bullshit but hey, it's working.

I'm pumped for the fight because on paper it's a really good matchup. This hype isn't doing shit for me.

That dont mean anything. jones can say anything and dc would be pissed
jones acts like a child. he has mood swings. has temper tantrums. saying you suck 6 times is nothing great and would anger any one.

You know how lil kids say the same things over and over and you get annoyed. Same strategy jones is using

And it works on DC soooo.. DC has the temper of a child by your logic?

I'm pumped for the fight because on paper it's a really good matchup. This hype isn't doing shit for me.
Don't get me wrong. I think any fight fan would be excited to see the fight, but all of the hype (depending on how much of it you're aware of) is definitely making the anticipation rise in intensity for sure.

Jones is so petty, it sucks. The disappointment outweighs the dislike.

God damn every time I see DC like this it just seems like he has the worst short guy complex of all time or something. The way he's literally just losing his composure throughout this whole process, and in the pre-fight with Cummins.. Whatever I just hope this fight at least half lives up to the hype.

you must be a giant to think 5'11 is a manlet. The average height in the US is 5'9.3 . Cormier is like 5'10.5. Ive met him. Compared to hws yeah he is short

Back