Jones Cormier Argue In Hotel Again [Videos]

HAHA!
"Fuck your manager."

That's gangster.
Cormier's squad ready to get live for their captain.

another thread where you can tell who only watches MMA and no other sports.

Pretty sure Jones, at this point, knows the beating he is in for. He's just trying to take it all in before Cormier retires him. Kinda sad actually

Pretty sure Jones, at this point, knows the beating he is in for. He's just trying to take it all in before Cormier retires him. Kinda sad actually

You are the prime example of:

a. keyboard warrior
b. armchair psychologist
and
c. retarded beyond belief

There's some really complex term I heard a few months ago for what it's called when your brain basically goes into a "black zone" (as opposed to red zone ect) and sort of locks down, doesn't know what to do and therefore will start repeating things or actions even if it makes no sense (a great example would be if someone was in a building on fire and pulled on a door that was clearly locked/jammed and yet they just keep pulling on it instead of going to another door)

This is the same basic thing that happens when someone repeats the same dumb shit 6x in a row "you suck, you suck, you suck"

it's not like the guy didn't hear you the first couple of times, so by the third "you suck" you're just proving that the reasoning part of your brain has shut off.

I don't think that's what was happening to Jones though. I think he was just trying to piss DC off, I mean I don't understand why Jones brain would be going black zone in a hall like that he looked pretty chill to me actually, DC was the one getting worked up it seemed to me.

Back