Jones Cormier Argue In Hotel Again [Videos]

Him saying "you suck" was enough to send DC into a frenzy while Jon stood there pretty cool and calm. Seems food enough to me.

Just because he got a reaction does not mean his trash talk is great.

Jon Jones - GOAT troll.

There's some really complex term I heard a few months ago for what it's called when your brain basically goes into a "black zone" (as opposed to red zone ect) and sort of locks down, doesn't know what to do and therefore will start repeating things or actions even if it makes no sense (a great example would be if someone was in a building on fire and pulled on a door that was clearly locked/jammed and yet they just keep pulling on it instead of going to another door)

This is the same basic thing that happens when someone repeats the same dumb shit 6x in a row "you suck, you suck, you suck"

it's not like the guy didn't hear you the first couple of times, so by the third "you suck" you're just proving that the reasoning part of your brain has shut off.

You are way over analyzing this.

To me, based on the smile on Jones' face, he's just making a childish jab at Cormier. And he's going with it because it worked and DC got all bent out of shape there.

So who do you think is next in line after DC loses?

Winner of AJ/Gus.

Jones knows that you pretty much have to say ANYTHING to Cormier to get him riled up. I want DC to win but he seriously needs to learn to take a joke sometimes.

They will end up being "friends" after the fight just like this:

[YT]cBQiLh9N6kg[/YT]

Him saying "you suck" was enough to send DC into a frenzy while Jon stood there pretty cool and calm. Seems food enough to me.

That dont mean anything. jones can say anything and dc would be pissed
jones acts like a child. he has mood swings. has temper tantrums. saying you suck 6 times is nothing great and would anger any one.

You know how lil kids say the same things over and over and you get annoyed. Same strategy jones is using

They got nowhere near each other, lol. The problem for DC is that the whole fight might take place at that range.

Jones is just standing there with a smirk saying you suck , it's so lame and childish , but it's funny to see DCs reaction

Jones knows that you pretty much have to say ANYTHING to Cormier to get him riled up. I want DC to win but he seriously needs to learn to take a joke sometimes.

I met dc a few weeks ago. He is taking this fight very personally. he is not fucking around or joking about this fight

That dont mean anything. jones can say anything and dc would be pissed
jones acts like a child. he has mood swings. has temper tantrums. saying you suck 6 times is nothing great and would anger any one.

You know how lil kids say the same things over and over and you get annoyed. Same strategy jones is using

The better reaction for DC is to do his shoop worthy incredulous laugh and just walk away , guy gets too emotional

Just because he got a reaction does not mean his trash talk is great.

It doesn't have to be "great", as long as the trash talk causes some type of psychological impact it's considered effective.

So yes, while Jones isn't pulling out any fancy wordplay a la Chael or McGregor, he's definitely getting DC worked up by what he's saying.

These two seriously need to take lessons in verbal sparring. They both sound like 10 year olds at a school yard

No they dont. These dudes actually know how to fight. Most shit talkers cant back up the bullshit. Im glad theyre not good at it.

081027l.jpg

Many of us are overblowing this. Both seemed composed.
Just seems like a lot of projecting going on
May the best fighter win.

Back