Jones/Cor Shaking hands, well wishing whispers, smiles after fight. . .

Yeah like Conor McGregor right lad ?

Oh yeah, he totally spit in Poirier's face and took a shit on Brandao after he beat them, right. You don't get trash talk do you?

When hasn't he shown respect for a fighter after the fight is over?

dahell2.png

PS: However the outcome, they'll never be buds, probably shred more respect for each other, but that's it.

It pretty much will be like this

Fight is over
Jones wins
DC comes up to Jones and hugs, Jones hugs back, a lot of cuddling
Greg Jackson keeps sticking his face in the camera
Both hug and kiss a final time after Buffer announces the decision
3 months later DC starts to talking crap trying to make a 2nd fight

this is feud is load of bs and is just being milked, and if the PPV still hits under 500k the ufc should be pretty upset

Grown man always shakes the hand of the opponent after a fight. If there is a clear winner then the frustrations have been dealt with.

Jones/Cor hugging and smiling, whispering sweet nothings in each others ears after the fight like they're girlfriends is. . .

rogan02.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Jones holds up Cormier's hand like he won as some sort of sportsmanship.

He's not nick Diaz

See machida fight

It pretty much will be like this

Fight is over
Jones wins
DC comes up to Jones and hugs, Jones hugs back, a lot of cuddling
Greg Jackson keeps sticking his face in the camera
Both hug and kiss a final time after Buffer announces the decision

For a second there, I thought you were writing an erotic novella.

If I were Jones I would stay away from Cormier after Jones smashes him. Cormier is two faced and cant be trusted at all.

Theres no way that happens. Give these guys an oscar if this is all fake.

People find reasons to whine about everything.

Nothing wrong with hyping a fight, and nothing wrong with showing respect to your opponent once the fight is over.

Fighting can be a very cathartic experience. I'ts funny that you're on an MMA forum calling it "neanderthalism". When you're watching and enjoying two people punch each other in the face for money, are you engaging in this "neanderthalism"? Let me guess, you only watch the fights as a form of scientific research and you personally disdain the violence, right?

Positive emotional relief and good sportsmanship are "hilariously primitive neanderthalism":icon_lol:, welcome to Sherdog, folks.

Difference between street fights and sanctioned mma matches.

Thou dunno type of slapfests are these "bonding over a fight" guys talking about. Guess they hug it out with rosy red cheeks after some skillful backyard wr

He always does after the fight. Same with Diaz bros, Rampage, Sonnen... Few man-children are exceptions but what can you do...

This.. People need to understand trash talk.. and trash talk pays.. Its a business as much as it is a sport to these guys.

You've never been in a fight, have you? Fights usually squash beef. I've seen guys become best friends after fights. When the fight is over, it's over, why stand around and continue the smack talk?

Back