Jones/Cor Shaking hands, well wishing whispers, smiles after fight. . .

dahell2.png

Jones/Cor hugging and smiling, whispering sweet nothings in each others ears after the fight like they're girlfriends is. . .

rogan02.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Jones holds up Cormier's hand like he won as some sort of sportsmanship.

This is what you're looking for?

k-1_dy10.jpg

4joqoz.jpg

mir-lesnar-postfight.jpg

Listen to the conference call. They're both over the drama and pretty much say there's no beef and they just don't care for each other but respect each others skill and careers.

It means nothing, take boxing for example there has been feuds much worse in the sport and most times the fighters still hug and shake hands after the fight.

There are also times when they didn't do that. What we do know is that this feud should at least give some leighway for a re-match if it was good enough to use this time and give it some legs. It will look too corny this time unless Jones walks through Cormiers wrestling like it's nothing, it would be actually hilarious in that case.

With Jones/Gus they didn't do that. The thumbs up with jones in a hospital bed was (unintentionally) hilarious and made Gus look like he won.

This is what you're looking for?

Why not?

Jones/Cormier Shaking hands, well wishing whispers, smiles after fight etc.

How would you feel after all the (fake?) build up?

Too many times we've seen fighters who supposedly had beef suddenly become a-ok with each other immediately after the fight. This is a big disservice to loyal UFC fans who watch these promotions and build-ups, betting money sometimes. ppl can become extra suspicious as the fakeness might seep into the actual fight outcome if everything around it is manufactured.

There is only only thing worse than this, and that's smiles, fist pumps and hugs mid-fight. It makes me sick. Sick to my stomach. Fist pumps after groin shots are ok because the foul-to-fannyness cancel each other out.

tumblr_inline_mt7itkyMz61r7lhpt.gif

Will sherdoggers hold Jones to a double standard and say his real colors are showing if he mocks a laid out Cormier though? or say he is extra fake for well-wishing and shaking hands?

Have you ever fought anyone in real life? I've fought people that I really didn't like before, and sometimes the fight changes the relationship. It sounds strange, but I have become friends with 2 people only after we fought. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who has ever had this happen. There is a level of respect that develops there sometimes.

Have you ever fought anyone in real life? I've fought people that I really didn't like before, and sometimes the fight changes the relationship. It sounds strange, but I have become friends with 2 people only after we fought. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who has ever had this happen. There is a level of respect that develops there sometimes.
This guy knows.
Clearly TS has never been in a fight.

So you guys are bonding over punching someone in the face.. now that's hilariously primitive Neanderthalism.

You sound like a bit of a wanker. we should meet up and fight so we can be friends, then you will understand.

I may not beat you in the fight, but i will befriend the shit out of you afterwards.

Last edited:

Youre not teaching us anything new. We understand that.

Do you understand that sometimes it just doesnt work out that way? If two people say they dont like each other in the fight game, then yes, id prefer it play out that way all the way beyond the end.

Bloody oath.

Back