Jones/Cor Shaking hands, well wishing whispers, smiles after fight. . .

Some sissy boys whose mother's didn't let them go rough house with the other boys were exposed ITT.

No matter what Jones does after this fight - he'll be vilified by the legions here at Sherdog. If he shakes Cormier's hand, then Jones is simply a phoney. And if Jones pulls a RR and refuses to shake Cormier's hand, then he's a punk who lacks sportsmanship.

I don't like Jones outside the cage, but I can tell you that I like Cormier even less. I mean, this whole disdain stems from some alleged slight that happened YEARS ago. Get over it already Dan. If Jones whined for years about how someone was mean to him years ago - people would shit all over Jones . But hey, Dan Cormier must have a point. Um, he doesn't. Don't be a baby. I wouldn't accept that from my three year old daughter. Act like the bigger person...

But not fake feuds. It's all about money and ratings, dammit!

their "beef" is nowhere near what it is hyped up to be.

I think, at least when DC loses, they will become good friends after the fight, no joke.

Fights have been used to settle feuds for centuries. The level of emotions after fights at this level are insane and will almost always have 2 people gain some sort of respect for each other..

And yes the production team will always exaggerate the level of the feud for TV. This is America, drama fookin sells.

mma_g_jones_cormier1_1296x729.jpg

honestly, the people who complain about this are the people who have never competed.

Try and fight someone and NOT feel respect/appreciation for them afterwards.

a couple of my best friends are guys i got into fists with in junior high and early high school.

the feuds are lining their pockets with cash mang. I would not be mad at a man for making me a lot of dough because he just called me a pussy.

Most of these feuds are fake.

honestly, the people who complain about this are the people who have never competed.

Try and fight someone and NOT feel respect/appreciation for them afterwards.

Truth ^

the feuds are lining their pockets with cash mang. I would not be mad at a man for making me a lot of dough because he just called me a pussy.

Most of these feuds are fake.

At least none of these feuds have reached Ortiz Vs Bonnar level yet.. On a scale of 1-10 that was WWE.

The feuds are generally not hatred murder level feuds but its enough for each fighter to want to inflict real damage and give them a little aggression to win. They are not exactly fake..

The worse WWE moment for the UFC for me in recent years was Cormier and his Buddy Cummins.. Now that was some fake shit..

I could bet how that played out.. Fight gets cancelled, Cormier wants payday gets his buddy a UFC shot and everyone is happy...

I think maybe this time they wont. They both will be sore losers. Im sure if jones wins he will act humble. If cormier wins i expect a bad winner lol

Doesn't matter at all. I'm just looking forward to a great fight.

Why would it make you sick to your stomach to see two competitors be on good terms AFTER the competition?

That's just respect, they will most likely do just this and they should.

I have no problem with that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back