Jones can't keep this belt till he passes 3 months of VADA testing!

The m3 metabolite is the only thing detectable after 20 days, which I've shown you studies of, which you conveniently ignore.
and he's never had a random test within those 20 days. somehow knew he wouldn't i guess. because popping once for anything else would make new ingestion clear. so even when he passed on the 7th and then failed on the 28th he must have just missed it! some russian roulette shit. i've never ignored this, it's part of the reason there's doubt about reingestion genius.

No, his brother might be even dumber. This stuff just slipped into his system. Whether this long term metabolite is a reinjestion or not matters not to me.

I want you and the rest of the nuthuggers to explain how it got in his system in the first place with valid logic.

Your own THC pulsing study says up to 6 months for heavy usage, yet Jones has a long term metabolite of 3 times that duration from trace amounts of Turinabol, fuck you're naive bro, even your own homework/study doesn't support anything you have used to defend Jones.

I'm trying to see how much of a nuthugger you really are. In your opinion did Jon ever knowingly take Turinabol?
In my opinion he did and that’s actually irrelevant here, since he already served a suspension for it. And it’s not “from” trace amounts of turinabol, it’s continuing to show trace amounts of long term metabolites.

What’s your theory as to why he’s showing trace amounts of m3 and never any evidence of anything else changing or flagging in his system? Why is he so fuckin stupid that he’s taking a ped that he knows will flag for a long time, but smart enough to never flag for anything else that would prove recent ingestion?

Right. The suspensions have been handed down to khabib already? The punishment for Jones's next failed test has also been handed down by the commissions? My goodness, I sure have missed a lot.
Yup, sure seemed to have missed your education

and he's never had a random test within those 20 days. somehow knew he wouldn't i guess. because popping once for anything else would make new ingestion clear. so even when he passed on the 7th and then failed on the 28th he must have just missed it! some russian roulette shit. i've never ignored this, it's part of the reason there's doubt about reingestion genius.

7th-28th is more then 20 days, silly goose!

In my opinion he did and that’s actually irrelevant here, since he already served a suspension for it. And it’s not “from” trace amounts of turinabol, it’s continuing to show trace amounts of long term metabolites.

What’s your theory as to why he’s showing trace amounts of m3 and never any evidence of anything else changing or flagging in his system? Why is he so fuckin stupid that he’s taking a ped that he knows will flag for a long time, but smart enough to never flag for anything else that would prove recent ingestion?

I've already shown you studies regarding this, you just choose to ignore them because they don't fit your narrative<{hughesimpress}>

I've already shown you studies regarding this, you just choose to ignore them because they don't fit your narrative<{hughesimpress}>
studies that the author has noted to be irrelevant??? wtf??? what studies that haven't been proven irrelevant are you referring to???

studies that the author has noted to be irrelevant??? wtf??? what studies that haven't been proven irrelevant are you referring to???

Where did the author say the study is invalid? Oh wait, he didn't, that's just your bullshit rhetoric.

For arguments sake, let's say the detection window is 6 months or more. (I'm not agreeing, as you seemed to be incapable of understanding that before). But let's say the studies are ALL wrong and you're right. How in the fuck do you go from "6 months or more" to 17 months lmfao it's not 12-15 months, in which 17 isn't quite a leap. But 6-17?? C'mon now buddy, don't be such a gullible fuck.

Serious question, how much is Jon paying you because you're ALL OVER the forum sucking him off lmao no matter what ANYONE posts, you have some half assed "defense" while completely ignoring any and all facts that point to Jon's guilt.

Where did the author say the study is invalid? Oh wait, he didn't, that's just your bullshit rhetoric.

For arguments sake, let's say the detection window is 6 months or more. (I'm not agreeing, as you seemed to be incapable of understanding that before). But let's say the studies are ALL wrong and you're right. How in the fuck do you go from "6 months or more" to 17 months lmfao it's not 12-15 months, in which 17 isn't quite a leap. But 6-17?? C'mon now buddy, don't be such a gullible fuck.

Serious question, how much is Jon paying you because you're ALL OVER the forum sucking him off lmao no matter what ANYONE posts, you have some half assed "defense" while completely ignoring any and all facts that point to Jon's guilt.
wtf is wrong with you. there's zero studies that says 6 months. 9 months. 12 months.

again, noone is posting ANYTHING that is disputing the words from the actual experts on the topic. the only explanation is derp they must be paid off. not a single expert has come out against this, just shertards. but you the genius scientist knows they are making it all up. the entire industry is in cahoots against the genius shertards who are vested in the narrative jones is a perpetual turinabol junkie.

Can't believe some of you fools still believing this Jones/UFC BS narrative.

wtf is wrong with you. there's zero studies that says 6 months. 9 months. 12 months.

again, noone is posting ANYTHING that is disputing the words from the actual experts on the topic. the only explanation is derp they must be paid off. not a single expert has come out against this, just shertards. but you the genius scientist knows they are making it all up. the entire industry is in cahoots against the genius shertards who are vested in the narrative jones is a perpetual turinabol junkie.

I've posted TWO studies<45><45>

You just claim the author invalidated them, but I JUST asked for proof of that, and you have none
<{cruzshake}>

I've posted TWO studies<45><45>

You just claim the author invalidated them, but I JUST asked for proof of that, and you have none
<{cruzshake}>
why would the author reference 6 months or more if he believed his study result which was much shorter? why wouldn't a new test that greatly extended the detection window NOT invalidate the prior study results?

Can't believe some of you fools still believing this Jones/UFC BS narrative.
don't forget usada, retired usada director of science, smrtl, csac and soon to be vada.

why would the author reference 6 months or more if he believed his study result which was much shorter? why wouldn't a new test that greatly extended the detection window NOT invalidate the prior study results?

Maybe because it's an appendix, silly. Show me where the author of the study said it was invalid. Go on, I'll wait. As a matter of fact, show me where ANYONE claims the study to be invalid.

What new test? What was the old testing method and what's the new one? How is the new one better? Where's a source detailing testing methods USADA uses? Please explain, Mr. USADA scientist.

don't forget usada, retired usada director of science, smrtl, csac and soon to be vada.

Let's take a look at what Dr. Larry Bowers said

“In conclusion, I cannot determine with any certainty when, at what dose, or what chlorinated anabolic steroid was ingested that gave rise to the July, 2017 result,” Bowers wrote. “Based on the data provided, I conclude that no DHCMT exposure occurred between August, 2018 and December, 2018. I cannot exclude the possibility that the December 9, 2018 result arose from an exposure before July, 2017.”

Could it be that Jones' ingested Turinabol between January 2018 and June 2018? Keep in mind that he was not tested in the first two quarters of 2018.

https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

You can verify that right here. Search by quarter, year, and athlete name.

Let's take a look at what Dr. Larry Bowers said

“In conclusion, I cannot determine with any certainty when, at what dose, or what chlorinated anabolic steroid was ingested that gave rise to the July, 2017 result,” Bowers wrote. “Based on the data provided, I conclude that no DHCMT exposure occurred between August, 2018 and December, 2018. I cannot exclude the possibility that the December 9, 2018 result arose from an exposure before July, 2017.”

Could it be that Jones' ingested Turinabol between January 2018 and June 2018? Keep in mind that he was not tested in the first two quarters of 2018.

https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

You can verify that right here. Search by quarter, year, and athlete name.
of course, he had no idea if he would be tested, and again, would be the only fool to fail for turinabol since the new testing methods became available. and he'd be the fool to fail twice.

i'm not in the he definitively didn't ingest new turinabol, but i'm not in the likely camp either. it's a rare stupidity to get caught with turinabol these days, no less twice and only for traces of m3. mind you, his testing samples are all odd patterns of entering and exiting his system, and always only of m3 and never any other evidence of changes.

At this point why anyone would expect VADA or CSAC to do anything.

He popped like 4 different times all with different levels lol this shit is academic, VADA ain’t testing anyone, you won’t ever hear another thing about his failures either.

The only reason we found anything out this time is the NSAC refused to liscense him, Dana and USADA would have squashed it if they could have, you can tell that by the propaganda they put out to misinform the public on his failures.

of course, he had no idea if he would be tested, and again, would be the only fool to fail for turinabol since the new testing methods became available. and he'd be the fool to fail twice.

i'm not in the he definitively didn't ingest new turinabol, but i'm not in the likely camp either. it's a rare stupidity to get caught with turinabol these days, no less twice and only for traces of m3. mind you, his testing samples are all odd patterns of entering and exiting his system, and always only of m3 and never any other evidence of changes.

Your entire argument is predicated on people acting rationally. You simply cannot assume that.

Your entire argument is predicated on people acting rationally. You simply cannot assume that.
one of the leading theories has to include not entirely intentionally throwing their career away (with again no other signs). the opposing view is that he completely intentionally self sabotaged but did so while not completely giving away all the signs.

one of the leading theories has to include not entirely intentionally throwing their career away (with again no other signs). the opposing view is that he completely intentionally self sabotaged but did so while not completely giving away all the signs.

You could use the same argument for any steroid user : “why would they throw away their career knowing that they will be tested and that testing has become more advanced and frequent?”.......they figure the benefits of using steroids outweighs the chances of getting caught. And they aren’t always right.

As for your “irregular patterns of passing and failing consecutive tests”.... Most people caught with steroids failed one or two tests and passed surrounding tests.

Back