Jones can't keep this belt till he passes 3 months of VADA testing!

As someone who takes creatine I consider myself an expert. The man is innocent and this is clearly a witch hunt. Next you're going to tell me it was his fault he hit a pregnant woman with his car and fled. Not his fault she had raging hormones and rammed her car into him. He was obviously disoriented and fled out of confusion.
2 very correlated events!

Sure you can, just can't fight in America
fair point.

That's always an option, to fight in unsanctioned events... which means technically it isn't 'MMA Sport'.... just organized backyard fighting.

Doubt the UFC can put a belt around someone in that situation though

Brah. That tbol is going to be in his system till he retires...It's not his fault it has a pulsing affect! Leave the man alone
Bruh, Lifetime supply of Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card... The man can use Tbol as much as he wants now.

USADA doesn't have a problem with that... nor does the UFC.

So, I guess complaining will be pointless, so lets leave him alone indeed

The pulsing piktograms will stop for 3 months so he can retain the belt but then show up again later on cuz science.

fair point.

That's always an option, to fight in unsanctioned events... which means technically it isn't 'MMA Sport'.... just organized backyard fighting.

Doubt the UFC can put a belt around someone in that situation though
Yup just like Pride, Rizin, one FC, Bodog....

This was really good sarcasm. I actually believed that you were serious until I saw the "high IQ" part. There are always losers that support cheating, but that part really brought home the point that it was a joke. Good job.
He's not wrong, assuming he just forgot to put the word "fight" ahead of IQ.

Im curious, was it ever officially stated that Jones doesnt keep the belt if he fails the VADA testing? Or was that just wishful thinking?

Im curious, was it ever officially stated that Jones doesnt keep the belt if he fails the VADA testing? Or was that just wishful thinking?
Well the official laundry bags hadn't reached VADA yet

So....about this thread...

I said there was no way Jones* would pass the in competition test. How could he? He had the shit in his system and we all knew it.

This is beyond messed up and I’m flabbergasted that people somehow did not understand this was the ONLY possible outcome of his fight night test.

In fact if Jones* had not popped after the fight. It would have looked even shadier. How is it possible it was there 4 months in the last 6 months. But it’s not there 3 weeks later?

This is fuckery and corruption at unprecedented levels.

giphy.gif

good question.

I made this thread based on the understanding from reading an article that Jon Jones has to pass 3 months of VADA testing as a conditional agreement for getting his California State MMA License.

California has suggested him to get it voluntarily, initially, and Jones flat out refused. When Jones had to run from Nevada last minute to California, they made it a condition.

Now one would assume that Jones would HAVE TO PASS THE TESTS he takes, like 99.99% of all other athletes... but this is Jon Jones we're talking about.

Does he have to pass the tests? God knows any more really.

Don't celebrate too quickly our residential criminals and roidbros on Sherdog.

Jones still has his hearing about the positive tests with NSAC, and then he has to pass 3 months of VADA as per CSAC.

Jones isnt the true champ till he clears all his testing
Does this mean he can theoretically fail every VADA test from now until the Smith fight and then get stripped? Not before?

Last edited:
Does this mean he can theoretically fail every VADA from now until the Smith fight and then get stripped? Not before?
With VADA too getting cucked, it means Jones can fail any test, any where, and he will never get punished for testing positive for Turinabol Metabolite, even though it clearly proves that he's fighting with 'gear' in his system and somehow it only shows up when he's about to take another fight... but nope... all's good.

Jones somehow beat the system.

Not somehow, Dana's money clearly did the talking.

Everything you said is how i understood it also. I even held out a little hope when they moved to Cali that CSAC would have leverage over him with the VADA tests. Yet, here we are.
He fails the VADA tests and all signs point to no punishment.
Whatever, im kindof disgusted with it all tbh.
good question.

I made this thread based on the understanding from reading an article that Jon Jones has to pass 3 months of VADA testing as a conditional agreement for getting his California State MMA License.

California has suggested him to get it voluntarily, initially, and Jones flat out refused. When Jones had to run from Nevada last minute to California, they made it a condition.

Now one would assume that Jones would HAVE TO PASS THE TESTS he takes, like 99.99% of all other athletes... but this is Jon Jones we're talking about.

Does he have to pass the tests? God knows any more really.

The UFC wont possible strip him unless the result gets overturned, and its pretty clear CSAC is already in their pocket for letting the fight happen in the first place.

The belt is meaningless if it isn't on Jones regardless

"Beating Jones is bigger than the title"
-Gus

Jones IS the belt, breh
Sad that the Belt is a pussy, but its true, beating Jones is bigger than the Title

Back