Jones can't keep this belt till he passes 3 months of VADA testing!

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't celebrate too quickly our residential criminals and roidbros on Sherdog.

Jones still has his hearing about the positive tests with NSAC, and then he has to pass 3 months of VADA as per CSAC.

Jones isnt the true champ till he clears all his testing

Neither NSAC nor VADA can strip a championship. That's corrupt UFC's job!

The belt is meaningless if it isn't on Jones regardless

"Beating Jones is bigger than the title"
-Gus

Jones IS the belt, breh

Don't celebrate too quickly our residential criminals and roidbros on Sherdog.

Jones still has his hearing about the positive tests with NSAC, and then he has to pass 3 months of VADA as per CSAC.

Jones isnt the true champ till he clears all his testing
That didn't take long.
gus couldn't beat him, on to the next great hope I guess.

just like DC 2. the fight happened, the fans saw the actual fight and saw that Jones is the best MMA fighter of all time. There is no doubt. Im just a fan and i cant see picograms nor do i care about anything else but the actual fight. JONES IS GOAT BAHHH

Grasping? Are you retarded

You do realize why this event moved to Cali right? You cannot legally fight without a license. It's against the Law

With how inactive champions have been, there's nothing stopped any potential situation being resolved within that timeframe.

Plus like I said, Corrupt UFC makes the call with the belt and the commissions are all in on this big conspiracy to let Jon cheat

i guess technically you're correct that the UFC doesn't have to strip you for failed drug test banning, but damn that hard to sell, especially after what has transpired.

I think hoping and praying that a standard procedural hearing yields some kind of landmark punishment is also hard to sell. But what do I know? I'm just a happy fan right now! :)

He'll fail the tests. UFC will find a reason not to strip him.

I think hoping and praying that a standard procedural hearing yields some kind of landmark punishment is also hard to sell. But what do I know? I'm just a happy fan right now! :)
who cares, he the top of a shit division nobody cares about and he's dirty as fuck.

Back