Jones calls out Cain,Chris calls out Jones,TJ calls out Aldo,Ronda calls out Bethe...

No, it wasn't. It was purposely misleading and/or ignorant.

Only 2 people I see in this thread. Ronda haters who wanted to watch her getting decimated and prove she's all hype. Ronda fanboys who refuse to admit she won't take chances (fear?) and prove she can beat cyborg...I mean...she went as far as to say she would beat a man (money may). We all know she was blowing smokes...
Me...I'm just
mj-popcorn.gif

Yet neither have fought and when did Ronda call out Bethe? Did I miss something?

Is Ronda afraid?Isn't she confident enough?Doesn't she believe she can beat a girl 5-10 lbs heavier than her??

Why isn't she calling out Cyborg asking for the fight at 145 and make the fight happen just to shut her up?She asked for Bethe who didn't even reach 1% of Cyborg's trash talk...

Btw,you don't see TJ calling out Aldo and telling him he should make 135.
Weidman didn't call Jones out at 185.
Jones didn't call Cain out at 205.

Ronda wanted to fight in the UFC->Dana created a whole fu***** division for her.
I'm sure if Ronda really wanted to fight Cyborg Dana could make a catch weight fight happen.

Ronda seems to be saying that the only reason a Cyborg fights at 145 is the 10 lbs of extra steroid muscle that she put on. She's been caught using, and was probably using before that. If Cyborg drops the extra ten lbs of unnatural muscle, Ronda says she won't have a problem fighting her.

Only 2 people I see in this thread. Ronda haters who wanted to watch her getting decimated and prove she's all hype. Ronda fanboys who refuse to admit she won't take chances (fear?) and prove she can beat cyborg...I mean...she went as far as to say she would beat a man (money may). We all know she was blowing smokes...

No, what you're actually seeing is a troll thread created by a certified troll. If you like troll threads, that's fine. But we're feeding the troll. I am. You are.

Don't act all high and mighty.

Ronda will keep running her mouth about being the best and beating everyone. it is easy when you have no intention of fighting them.

Cain, Jones, Aldo. All fight in existing UFC weight classes, all are (or were at callout time) UFC champions. None have been busted for roids.

If you hate Ronda so much, stoop making threads about her and stop commenting about her. It's simple.

Ronda Bless, Last Empress.

Seeing the millionth thread on Ronda/Cyborg makes me care even less about the fight. It's getting old.

All the others are current UFC champions in existing UFC divisions. If Ronda moves to 145 for 1 fight then what does she have to gain by winning? Cyborg will never step down to 135 if Ronda wins so no chance of a big money title fight rematch.

I can spot the difference.

Only one of those fights has actually happened.

That's true that only one fight has happened since both girls are in the same division and in the same Org. If I recall Bethe called out Rhonda, I have never heard Jones call out Cain btw. TJ has no business calling out anyone outside of BW until he cleans out the division and Weidman said that he wants to eventually move to LHW in 2 or so years anad of course the fight he would want would be Jones as he is currently the GOAT LHW and The Chris is a GOAT slayer.

The Superfight I really want to see if TJ vs Rhonda for the "Undisputed UFC Bantamweight Championship of the World!" In best Bruce Buffer voice.

Jones is at least 2-3 inches taller than cain and could easily get to his weight at hw. Hes not small.

Tj is cocky like penn was and will get destroyed like penn did if he tries to fight aldo.

The chris is also bigger than a lot of LHWS, and will likely be destroyed by jones.

The cyborg fight is retarded to bring up and if you can't figure out why you're not very smart

Actually, Ronda has called out Cyborg several times. She just hasn't agreed to fight her at 140 or 145 yet. Something all the fighters you mention "calling people out" have in common? None of them have actually agreed to fight the guys they have called out yet, either.

Talk to me when they actually have deals signed to fight the guys they are "calling out". Until then, these call outs are utterly meaningless. We heard about Jones-Silva and Silva-GSP for how many years? Nobody ever signed on the dotted line.

You are giving people credit for talking the talk when none of them have walked the walk yet.

No, what you're actually seeing is a troll thread created by a certified troll. If you like troll threads, that's fine. But we're feeding the troll. I am. You are.

Don't act all high and mighty.

You gets rustled...just like in every Ronda ducking Cyborg thread made...

All of those guys are calling out bigger fish, while Ronda is literally the only shark in the WMMA tank. Cyborg is a nobody in a promotion nobodies heard of. The idea that Ronda has to chase her down is absurd.

Nice observation, but there are also reasons why this fight hasn't happened.

Man I hate when people come to a thread and state how that topic is unoriginal.

Well neither is your comment. Just don't click on or post in the thread.

Last edited:
She'll fight any body, anywhere, anytime. Unless of course its Cyborg at 145 or even at 140. The reason is, that's actually a fight that an athletic commission would sanction so she can't call her out or the UFC might actually book it. It's easy to call out male fighters because she knows she'll never have to back it up. It's easy to call out Mayweather because she knows the fight won't ever happen. It builds mystique to her brand and her myth. She can say she can beat all these guys because she never has to actually do it and the guys would get criticized if they openly come out and say they would knock her out. Cyborg fight is a reality, so she keeps real hush hush other than to throw out PED accusations or come up with chicken chit like, I'm 135 so come fight me at my weight and not a few pounds more. All I hear is quack quack quack when I hear that.

Rousey isn't ducking and neither is Cyborg. :rolleyes:

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/13402162/cris-cyborg-justino-willing-fight-ronda-rousey-135-pounds-december

While Prajin refused to discuss any details regarding negotiations, he did confirm they have taken place and that Justino (14-1) is confident she can make 135 pounds by December.

"I don't negotiate in the media, nor do I disclose negotiations to the press," Prajin said. "What I can say, and the only reason I say this is because of what is going on between Tito and Dana -- I can confirm that I had multiple conversations with the UFC in the last week regarding Cris and a potential fight [against Rousey] in December.

"I can also confirm the end result of those conversations is that Cris is agreeable to fighting Ronda on Dec. 5 at Cowboys Stadium [at 135 pounds]."

Get your heads out of your asses folks. Its up to Cyborg now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back