Jones calls out Cain,Chris calls out Jones,TJ calls out Aldo,Ronda calls out Bethe...

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is Ronda afraid?Isn't she confident enough?Doesn't she believe she can beat a girl 5-10 lbs heavier than her??

Why isn't she calling out Cyborg asking for the fight at 145 and make the fight happen just to shut her up?She asked for Bethe who didn't even reach 1% of Cyborg's trash talk...

Btw,you don't see TJ calling out Aldo and telling him he should make 135.
Weidman didn't call Jones out at 185.
Jones didn't call Cain out at 205.

Ronda wanted to fight in the UFC->Dana created a whole fu***** division for her.
I'm sure if Ronda really wanted to fight Cyborg Dana could make a catch weight fight happen.

Interesting observation TS... I wonder why nobody has mentioned this topic before.

Know the three things all these fighters have in common? They're all in divisions that exist in the UFC, not one of them has every been caught taking PEDs, and none of them have ever fought each other.

Ronda would have and still would fight Carano at 145 because she's a hypocrite.

I can spot the difference.

Only one of those fights has actually happened.

It really never gets old for some ppl... Good for u

Ronda would have and still would fight Carano at 145 because she's a hypocrite.

She also fought in the Olympics at -155. It seems she does really enjoy a sliding goal post.

Still; when she can become a huge star beating hopeless cans at 135 and half the tards on Sherdog are swinging from her imaginary lady balls......why would she risk fighting somebody she might very well lose to? I guess that's how she sees it at least.

She also fought in the Olympics at -155. It seems she does really enjoy a sliding goal post.

Still; when she can become a huge star beating hopeless cans at 135 and half the tards on Sherdog are swinging from her imaginary lady balls......why would she risk fighting somebody she might very well lose to? I guess that's how she sees it at least.

In the olympics you get weighed on the day not the day before. It's totally different.

Bethe is a MONSTER. She destroyed top contenders in Baszler and Duke. Bethe has dynamite in both hands and world class submission game. Ronda defeated her like it was nothing. Yet people like you still whine about quality of Ronda's competition.

Ban worthy imo

Sounds like everybody called out another ufc fighter in a weightclass that exists

Is Ronda afraid?Isn't she confident enough?Doesn't she believe she can beat a girl 5-10 lbs heavier than her??

Why isn't she calling out Cyborg asking for the fight at 145 and make the fight happen just to shut her up?She asked for Bethe who didn't even reach 1% of Cyborg's trash talk...

Btw,you don't see TJ calling out Aldo and telling him he should make 135.
Weidman didn't call Jones out at 185.
Jones didn't call Cain out at 205.

Ronda wanted to fight in the UFC->Dana created a whole fu***** division for her.
I'm sure if Ronda really wanted to fight Cyborg Dana could make a catch weight fight happen.
safe to say I'd spit in your face.

Agreed. They're just shoving her down our throats. She's the greatest, here you go.

Thing is, in the women's division it doesn't mean much.

Her opposition is cringe worthy. Bethe got into the sport initially to lose weight, imagine that.

Of course your right. But the hype train doesn't work with reality. It works on emotion. They got themselves a hype train. Last stop is the bank.

Bethe got into the sport initially to lose weight, imagine that.

And Werdum got into BJJ to impress his girlfriend after he got his as beat by one of her ex's. What's your point?

Back