Jones calls out Cain,Chris calls out Jones,TJ calls out Aldo,Ronda calls out Bethe...

It makes plenty of sense for many reasons outlined many times above. Try reading the thread before you make some knee jerk response to the OP. Ronda is scared plain and simple. Deal with it.

[YT]phe2_kP9dvI[/YT]
57187517.jpg

Ronda hates Cyborg and won't fight her out of spite until she comes down to 135. Cyborg needs Ronda a lot more than Ronda needs Cyborg.

Ronda hates Cyborg and won't fight her out of spite until she comes down to 135.

lol....

I translate that to, "Honda doesn't want to risk losing to a bigger fighter until the general public loses interest in her."

Rhonda hasn't earned a chance to make her name off Cyborg yet. She's just being respectful by not asking for a fight she hasn't earned yet.

Cyborg makes the weight she needs to make she fights rousey. Pretty simple. She doesn't try.

Its not brain surgery or even rocket science. THe simple fact is that Ronda does not believe that Cyborg is clean. She is making bank crushing the comp. She doesnt have to seek out this fight.

Since when is one call out 'better' than the next? Weidman, Jones, Dillashaw...until they actually fight the guy they're chatting about, it's just as relevant as Rousey/Cyborg talk: Not at all.

Is Ronda afraid?Isn't she confident enough?Doesn't she believe she can beat a girl 5-10 lbs heavier than her??

Why isn't she calling out Cyborg asking for the fight at 145 and make the fight happen just to shut her up?She asked for Bethe who didn't even reach 1% of Cyborg's trash talk...

Btw,you don't see TJ calling out Aldo and telling him he should make 135.
Weidman didn't call Jones out at 185.
Jones didn't call Cain out at 205.

Ronda wanted to fight in the UFC->Dana created a whole fu***** division for her.
I'm sure if Ronda really wanted to fight Cyborg Dana could make a catch weight fight happen.

How many of these fights have happened or are scheduled? NONE???

Plus Cyborg already tweeted she is gonna make 135. No need for whiney thread, ma'am.

Cris Cyborg's nutritionist says she can 'absolutely' get down to 135 pounds by December
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...onist-says-she-can-absolutely-get-down-to-135

Floyd Mayweather - Dominates 5 weight classes.

Ronda - Scared of 5 lbs. Beats a part time fighter

guess who wins the ESPYs?

She's not running. She's relaxing and fighting other people. Cyborg is ducking by not cutting the extra small amount weight to prove a point on the smaller fighter in the UFC. Cyborg has been caught cheating... She's a obvious cheater. Everybody in real life thinks Ronda destroys her. Nobody argues that in real life because we're allowed to talk about everything.

yes, she's fighting... Bethe! Real scary!!! (BTW, that is exactly the thread's title :redface:

it is believed by some that the only reason Cyborg "has" to fight at 145 is because she has so much muscle mass from roiding. It's arguable. If true, she should not be rewarded with a gift title shot.

plus the whole there's no 145 pound division for women.

yes, she's fighting... Bethe! Real scary!!! (BTW, that is exactly the thread's title :redface:

If Ronda really wants some respect she'll do what we all know she's scared to do:

Sign her freaking name and fight the worthy opponent:

Charmaine Tweet

And then if Ronda somehow gets by that juggernaut she can really step up and fight, gulp...

Fait Van Duin

These are the fights you take when you want to be taken seriously by those in the know.

Is Ronda afraid?Isn't she confident enough?Doesn't she believe she can beat a girl 5-10 lbs heavier than her??

Why isn't she calling out Cyborg asking for the fight at 145 and make the fight happen just to shut her up?She asked for Bethe who didn't even reach 1% of Cyborg's trash talk...

Ronda wanted to fight in the UFC->Dana created a whole fu***** division for her.
I'm sure if Ronda really wanted to fight Cyborg Dana could make a catch weight fight happen.

I agree 100%.

-

I can spot the difference.

Only one of those fights has actually happened.

Hahah yeah, I guess the TS' point is that Ronda is the only one serious about fighting who she calls out :D

Reem called out Lesnar who now fights over 265 in a different organization. Why arent they making this fight?

Hey, guy. I just wanted to thank you personally for this thread. It means a lot to me to see such depth and thought put into a brand new topic that hasn't been hammered to death already. Fresh thinking should be rewarded. Cheers.

Back