Jones a 6-to-1 favorite over Glover

ThinkBig500

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
7532.png

Those are the best odds. 5Dimes has him at -900.

My precious Vcash will be dumped on Glover at those odds.

Jones is going to silence those critics once and for all.

Damn. I don't think Glover will win, but it may not be too bad of an idea to put down a little something on Glover at those odds. You never know.

At those odds....good idea to put a bit on Glover.

Jones will probably win ITD but my vCash will be on Glover at those odds.

Thats too much against a guy who hasnt lost in 7 years

It still feels unpredictable. Before the Gus fight, all my money would have been on Jones. I still feel that Jones is a horrible matchup for Glover. But Jones is obviously not adamant.

7532.png

Those are the best odds. 5Dimes has him at -900.

My precious Vcash will be dumped on Glover at those odds.

You will lose all your precious vcash then.

Glover is a fantastic fighter but it is irrelevant here. This is a classic case of stylistic nightmare matchup.

I'm tempted to throw a few thousand on Jones. (dollars not vcash playboy)

not surprised by those odds, though i think it's stupid for anyone to be that big a favorite in MMA.

Glover almost got KO'ed by Bader. His striking is vastly overrated. I dont give him much of a chance in the fight either. This is a big jump up especially the way he looked in his last outing.

I don't understand much about betting, but how much does a Jones win at those odds mean? If i were to put 60?

Odds are a bit ott, but Glover's got no more than a punchers chance imho, he loses on the outside, and gets ragdolled on the inside. Other than Bader (who very nearly khtfo), his hype is WAY outta whack with the calibre of fighters he's been fighting. The only reason he's getting a chance is cuz Jones has cleared the division out pretty much.

And people continue to doubt Glover. Dump your money on Jones so I can win more please.

I don't understand much about betting, but how much does a Jones win at those odds mean? If i were to put 60?

If you put 60 on Jones at those odds (and if he wins), you would win 10.

Damm how could Glover's get odds these good? I'm seriously tempted to place a large sum on Jones no ones ever going to get odds these good for Jones winning ever again.

Damm how could Glover's get odds these good? I'm seriously tempted to place a large sum on Jones no ones ever going to get odds these good for Jones winning ever again.

Wait for the Gus rematch then.

Wait for the Gus rematch then.

Oh yeah my bad except for that. What I meant was such good odds for a fight Jones will almost certainly win. The Gus rematch will be anything but.

Back