Jon Jones's tests now show evidence of steroid use

Take it to the Stickied thread man

giphy.gif

I liked the emphasis on the conspiracy part, TS.

UFC and NSAC not telling Jones until after the fight is interesting. It's obvious how the whole thing works, I mean damn, but a government regulatory agency blatantly keeping shit on the low for a privately owned company like that... A lot of people dislike this kind of thing, and competing interests look for anything to use against someone. Should be interesting where it goes from here.

Why the hell would the NSAC risk their jobs and so much more to cover for Dana and company that's silly. Also, the results of tests are always released, if all of a sudden they weren't we all know (including the NSAC and Dana) that if they weren't someone would come hunting them down.

Best thread I've read today.

Also, how long was Jon's camp? Dana seems more fishy than usual, and that's saying a lot.

good read- cheers ts

and holy fucking shit.. sherdog is full of muppets

I have that exact article which was posted hours ago in my thread.

sorry dude.. i randomly decided to click on this one :icon_chee

impossible to navigate through the gigantic sea of monkey crap :redface:

sorry dude.. i randomly decided to click on this one :icon_chee

impossible to navigate through the gigantic sea of monkey crap :redface:

Its a sticky. :p

What's your beef man? I'm just directing people who may have missed it.

Sorry, bad day, but it just felt like you were shoving it down everyones throats and you came off very passive aggressive.

The UFC should get rid of the random drug testing, it's ruining the sport. It taints so many performances, it makes you question too many things to truely be impressed.

Best thing we can do as fans is forget about this whole thing. War Bones Jones!!!!:icon_evil

The UFC should get rid of the random drug testing, it's ruining the sport. It taints so many performances, it makes you question too many things to truely be impressed.

Best thing we can do as fans is forget about this whole thing. War Bones Jones!!!!:icon_evil

lol

Back