Jon Jones's tests now show evidence of steroid use

You are ALSO doing it wrong.

giphy.gif

XFiles is the greatest show ever!

I love how these threads keep popping up.

valentines+001.jpg

This thread is now about underused and kinda random gifs

giphy.gif

^ Could be gold with a good caption.

My contribution:

BonnarPhoneCropped.gif

Best part is it's like an endless loop of him blacking out and waking up

Cliffs is: Forget about it. Nothin' to see.

We all want amazing martial artists and athletes, we all enjoy Bones being such an undefeatable phenom, wether we disguise those feelings as hate, or show them up front.

If we figure steroids were involved, it will detract some unmeassurable part of the performances, and we won't enjoy them. Best we can do is to ignore and forget.

War Bones Jones. Get back to talking about fighting!

DC was last stand, the last hope of Jones haters. DC is over, now the steriod abuse is the ultimate weapon of them.

Very interesting read. So had a reporter not asked to see the early december results, the UFC and NSAC would have not released the results. If so, very shady.

Sounds like the UFC and NSAC are corrupt.

How many times is this same article going to get posted? TS you could have at least afforded the actual author the common decency of acknowledging his work FFS.

Jon Jones' test shows traces of test?

If we're being conspiratorial, what odds would you give me "My wife and I decided to move to Albuquerque" really means "Sensei Jackson found out I like nose candy and demanded I move in with the gym and submit regular drug tests".

Very interesting read. So had a reporter not asked to see the early december results, the UFC and NSAC would have not released the results. If so, very shady.

Sounds like the UFC and NSAC are corrupt.

That's because he hasn't tested positive to anything illegal. If they did further testing and found something illegal that would be released.

Back