Jon Jones's tests now show evidence of steroid use

word. i'm done.

look at all the fighters that "lost" to him before this comes out.

get better testing UFC/NSAC

Interesting first post and good explanation, but all the retards on sherdog ruin it.
The average iq on sherdog is like 90

Shut up white belt! wtf gtfohz noppez derp!!11one11!
12.27_Funny_Gifs_7.gif

Interesting read. I haven't seen any others - as my new status as a person with employment is fucking with my internet use.
I definitely believe Zuffa and the NSAC are in bed together. It's been discussed before that it was a connection to an NSAC official who opened the door for Zuffa to have the opportunity to purchase the UFC when SEG was unable to get MMA sanctioned.
Who might that connection have been?

Joe Silva.

DC is an Olympian, he knows the bro code about steroids. He aint doin nothin

You think he's just gonna sit there and let you roid rage on him?!:icon_surp

How many times is this same article going to get posted? TS you could have at least afforded the actual author the common decency of acknowledging his work FFS.

Lol. Sherdoggers think theyre journalist now. Relax

December 4th, 2014
Having arrived back to Albequerque, New Mexico just a few days ago from Brazil, Jones takes a random out-of-competition drug test, which is performed by the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC).

They take not one but two tests because the first test seems

This is a decent thread. Thank you TS, this was news to me. Ignore the assholes

Man this is Sherdog ain't nobody got the time or attention span to read all that shit or even care.

Lol.... thread of the year. Old news. Wall of text. White belt.

Amazing

White Belt? Haha join date 06. It means he/she has a life. You should get one 6000+ in that little time.

Great Post TS, thanks

White Belt? Haha join date 06. It means he/she has a life. You should get one 6000+ in that little time.

Great Post TS, thanks

You should research me more before assuming I don't have a life. Just because I have downtime doesn't mean I'm the stanard dogger.

A well written articulate post. Also the test results and T/E ratings were interesting. So low T/E doesn't mean having low testo, it means high EPI.

Thank you mister 2006 white belt.

You should research me more before assuming I don't have a life. Just because I have downtime doesn't mean I'm the stanard dogger.

Life or no life I'm fairly convinced you're an asshole.

The real asshole is the TS that took that from my sticky. :\

Meh. I think more people saw it this way so no harm done. Things tend to get buried under in long threads, stickied or not.

Back